Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

15 goals conceded in three games, including 3 against bloody Wigan, then a good performance against Swansea but conceding a last-minute equaliser, then lose against a lower league side, then go down via a dodgy penalty.

How any manager can get morale up again after that is beyond me.

And who do we replace him with??

You're right. Let's stick with a manager who can't get our squad to perform and is bereft of ideas and confidence.

As for a replacement. Guardiola?

EDIT Seriously. Mark Hughes?

Edited by jacketspuds

I've been a Lambert advocate but if we lose this then for me it's the final straw and he should go. He is not able to motivate this lot, it is just not working.

Sacking Lambert in the transfer window would be crazy. It would take a few days minimum to get a new manager in then he'd have to try to get new players before the window ends. It'd be too hectic.

I hated Mcleish with a passion but I will give him one thing - It was NEVER this bad under him and for that reason alone Lambert should be sacked.

In my opinion, it was. Not even close. At least we're not setting up shop every game and playing negatively, although obviously it's not translating into results or quality of play.

I dont think Lambert, Culverhouse or Karsa have the players on board. I think he made a bit of a cock out of himself when he first came in and I think that is the general concensus on him in the dressing room.