U.S. Politics

maqroll

Did you see this interview?  Guy is so far gone he picked up an ice cream instead of a microphone.

2033880700.jpg

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Did you see this interview.  Guy is so far gone he picked up an ice cream instead of a microphone.

2033880700.jpg

Real scoop of an interview although the topics of discussion were fairly vanilla in nature 😂

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Real scoop of an interview although the topics of discussion were fairly vanilla in nature 😂

I thought the guy next to him was a bit of a melt though. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Davkaus said:

He's going to have a lot of importing contributions to make over the next 3 years. With some help. 

wndsc.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=1744fce5ceda5fd

Well, this is a new low for me. I don't know who the people in this picture are. I don't know who the 'he' in the post is. I don't know what importing contributions means and I'm not sure if there's a significance to the three year time frame.

I'm 30 years younger than either candidate, have I gone early or is this how life feels to them?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Well, this is a new low for me. I don't know who the people in this picture are. I don't know who the 'he' in the post is. I don't know what importing contributions means and I'm not sure if there's a significance to the three year time frame.

I'm 30 years younger than either candidate, have I gone early or is this how life feels to them?

The pic is Weekend at Bernie’s 

Bernie is the one they are holding up

He’s dead

It’s a reference to Mitch McConnels’s retiring announcement at the age of 247

• Thanks 2

Probably a good thing, it’s better that he is beaten at the ballot box than forever be arguing about being the real president that people want.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sne said:

Trump stays on the ballots in Colorado, as expected.

Unanimous decision signed by all nine on the Supreme Court. 

Edited by LondonLax

Â