U.S. Politics

maqroll

56 minutes ago, sne said:

...of the galaxy? :D

Extremely disappointed they have not gone for G-Force. 

I am sure Boston Dynamics could have built a 7 Zark 7 for them. 

• Haha 1

Just now, sidcow said:

Not all bad news then. 

If he can declare a state of emergency by blaming the Chinese for the Russian hack he can turn off all media whilst arresting all who oppose him.

Might seem far fetched but he's backed into a corner.

5 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

If he can declare a state of emergency by blaming the Chinese for the Russian hack he can turn off all media whilst arresting all who oppose him.

Might seem far fetched but he's backed into a corner.

Surely a small price to pay for getting rid of Facebook? 

It was just a joke 

Just now, sidcow said:

Surely a small price to pay for getting rid of Facebook? 

It was just a joke 

Ha I got rid of that a while back but I know what you mean.

I just don't see a smooth transition at all.  If Trump was able to get a military court to overturn the election then people are going revolt.

I see Attorney General Barr has decided that he can see no reason to appoint a Special Counsel to investigate Hunter Biden, not only that but he can't see a reason to appoint one to investigate election fraud either.

Trumps own man too

I know looks has nothing to do with anything really but where does Trump keep finding these creatures? They don't even look human ffs. They all look like they are wearing a human skin over their actual form like that Edgar monster from Men in Black

2020 election results: Fired attorney Sidney Powell is back, advising Trump  to chart scorched-earth course - ABC7 San FranciscoBannon: I Talk to Trump Every Two to Three Days; White House Says Not So  Much - WSJMitch McConnell finally concedes election but trump clings on | First Thing  | US news | The GuardianWTF Is Rudy Giuliani Doing: He's Melting & Quoting Film

Edited by sne
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, sne said:

I know looks has nothing to do with anything really but where does Trump keep finding these creatures? They don't even look human ffs. They all look like they are wearing a human skin over their actual form like that Edgar monster from Men in Black

2020 election results: Fired attorney Sidney Powell is back, advising Trump  to chart scorched-earth course - ABC7 San FranciscoBannon: I Talk to Trump Every Two to Three Days; White House Says Not So  Much - WSJMitch McConnell finally concedes election but trump clings on | First Thing  | US news | The GuardianWTF Is Rudy Giuliani Doing: He's Melting & Quoting Film

If you don't mind me saying, that's a bit disrespectful to cockroaches

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sne said:

They are definitely not Reptilian humanoids though hell bent on taking over the human race. Who would suggest such a thing?! :ph34r:  

• Haha 2

Meanwhile, in the real world congress passes a huge spending bill and "bailout" ($600 you ungrateful peons!). Pig feeding at an all time high, hardly surprising after the CARES act farce. The bill ended up at over 5000 pages (> all 7 harry Potter books) and was available to the congressional member a few hours before the vote.

... and then this happened.

• Like 1

Â