• David Weir
    • Ellie Simmonds
    • Rory Mcllroy
    • Sir Chris Hoy
    • Ben Ainslie
    • Sarah Storey
    • Nicola Adams
    • Katherine Grainger

For personality, rather than immense achievement, I'd vote Mo. Wiggo on pure sporting achievement though comes out top for me.

That Saturday night in the Olympics when Jess Ennis won her Gold, then Mo' won his first, and then there was the long jump on top - was just about the best bit of (patriotic) sport drama I've ever seen.

That Saturday night in the Olympics when Jess Ennis won her Gold, then Mo' won his first, and then there was the long jump on top - was just about the best bit of (patriotic) sport drama I've ever seen.

It really was something special, perhaps once in a lifetime stuff. Sure we will all see great sporting moments to rival those in isolation, but as a collective? All in a such a short space of time by British sports stars? I just don't see it being repeated.

Just amazing.

I've not voted yet because I really just don't know how to pick between some of them.

Murray for me, but I am a big tennis fan. In most years AM would probably be outstanding favourite, but bloody hell it's quite a list. Wiggins Farah Ennis could all win.

After the hoopla last year about a lack of women, the cynic suggests the lady candidates may received a little more attention and promotion, but who knows. ( Not saying they wouldn't deserve it or anything, Kat Grainger's story is ace, after 3 hard luck efforts to finally win it ( bit like Murrays! )

Farah, Wiggins, Ennis or Murray would win it in a normal year. Any of them would be deserved winners this year too, I'm going to say Farah from Wiggins by the tiniest of margins.

Team of the year? Gotta be all of Team GB, Paralympic GB too. No point in breaking them down into individual sports, the whole lot were brilliant this summer. :)

Lifetime achievement? Coe is overdue anyway. They may have been waiting for the Olympics just because it fits.

Coach of the year: Brailsford, assuming he is eligible. The internet wants him to get a knighthood too.

Overseas? Messi or Bolt. Messi deserves it, though Bolt might show up to the ceremony.

I've voted Wiggins, but I don't think he'll win it, simply because of the nasty taste around cycling at the moment.

I'd like to have seen Alastair Brownlee in there, but I reckon it's a three-way fight between Ennis, Farah and Murray.

Wiggins or GTFO, the greatest achievement by a British sportsperson ever narrow none.

I can't see the fuss with Ennis, it's been done before by Denise Lewis who was also fitter.

Farah second.

Second Rev's call of Coe for lifetime achievement.

Â