James Chester (Hull City)

GarethRDR

Because it was an utterly stupid post.

There was no mention of Gabby already scoring more than he did all last season. There was no mention of Andreas Weimann coming into the fold. There was no mention of Bannan putting in man of the match performances, alongside no mention of some surprisingly good performances from Ashley Westwood. There was no mention of surprisingly good work from Enda Stevens.

It was just another **** negative post only focusing on the poorer aspects of recent performances.

****, I wonder about some of the people on here. If we won the league there would be some on here within three hours of collecting the trophy claiming half the players are shit and the manager is incompetent...

So like I said. What did he post that was utterly stupid.

You seem to have a problem with what he didn't post. Which reading all your points above I'm still failing to see the evidence why it was an utterly stupid post.

I mean you've mentioned Edna Stevens as some justification as to how it's better than last year. I'd say that's utterly stupid.

The game was poor before then and i don't think i heard any pundit disagree with it. Shows how poor we've been when you need to clutch at that sending off.

It wasn't a great game but we doing alright (and winning). I'm not clutching at anything. When you're trying to defend a 1-0 lead and then then one of your defenders gets sent off its not surprising that we came under a lot of pressure.

It wasn't a great game but we doing alright (and winning). I'm not clutching at anything. When you're trying to defend a 1-0 lead and then then one of your defenders gets sent off its not surprising that we came under a lot of pressure.

The sending off was down to a lack of experience from our young defender.

The sending off was down to a lack of experience from our young defender.

I'm noticing a trend around here at the moment where lack of experience is being blamed for every single bad thing connected to Villa at the moment. I get the impression that some thing as long as we get experienced players in the team (regardless of how good they are) then we'll be fine. Of course what people seem to be forgetting is last season we were very poor despite having a squad that was brimming with Premier League experience.

Anyway, the sending off was down to poor judgement by the officials.

Mantis.

I don't think any pundit or the majority of villa fans felt that sending off was unjustified.

Who cares what the pundits think?

I don't know how many Villa fans feel it was unjustified, but I know I'm not the only one that feels this way.

I'm noticing a trend around here at the moment where lack of experience is being blamed for every single bad thing connected to Villa at the moment. I get the impression that some thing as long as we get experienced players in the team (regardless of how good they are) then we'll be fine. Of course what people seem to be forgetting is last season we were very poor despite having a squad that was brimming with Premier League experience.

I dont mind a lack of experience,but,a total lack of ability is not going to keep us up.

really? he held Bennett back, it was a definite yellow card, cant remember his 1st. He is young and will learn from it but he cant be defended for making a stupid tackle when on a yellow.

Does football only exist in the top leagues of europe ? Do all players playing at the top level start automatically for a top team or do some come through the levels?

Well we'll soon find out if football really exists in the lower leagues what with Lerner/Lambert's ridiculous policy of packing our team out with lower league rubbish.

I was sat in the Witton Upper right over the Bennett 2nd yellow incident.

It was a stone wall Red and not one Villa player complained.

really? he held Bennett back, it was a definite yellow card, cant remember his 1st. He is young and will learn from it but he cant be defended for making a stupid tackle when on a yellow.

Nowhere near a stonewall red. I thought it was a definite second yellow at the game but when I watched the highlights it was clear that they were both pulling at each other.

Well we'll soon find out if football really exists in the lower leagues what with Lerner/Lambert's ridiculous policy of packing our team out with lower league rubbish.

What policy? We bought 4 lower leagues players this summer and two of them (Westwood and Lowton) have actually been quite good. Furthermore, we also brought in 4 players from abroad, and how do you know Chester is crap if you've never seen him play?

Right then, here's a question for you; Felix Wiedwald's currently plying his trade in the German second division, why isn't his speculation topic filled with the same mouth-frothing drivel? What excuses him from your ire?

Right then, here's a question for you; Felix Wiedwald's currently plying his trade in the German second division, why isn't his speculation topic filled with the same mouth-frothing drivel? What excuses him from your ire?

Because he's got a foreign name....... and he's foreign...... :P I'd be happy with Chester as a Hull City supporting mate of mine believes he is a very very good Centre half!

Possibly because we have 1 or 2 descent goalkeepers and people don't feel it's a priority to strengthen there asap, whereas our defence have been weak and might be in need of some experience in january?

Just a guess i don't know/care how people think