James Chester (Hull City)

GarethRDR

Please stop googling WBA players to prove a point

It's not big and it's not clever

I disagree - it's nice to have a few facts rather than your ridiculous trolling

I don't know James Chester from Adam but if he turns out to be the new Shaun Teale I'll be happy

I think he could be a good bit of business for us..... We should be clear of the botton 3 come January and then we can look upwards!!!

BACK THE MANAGER!!!! For so long we have pissed and moaned at the last 2 which was fair enough but Lambert is trying to build us back up again, if we sack him it will be all for nothing!

That's because WBA have a far better squad than us so you can integrate the odd lower league player into it.

Look at our defence for example, they have virtually no PL experience amongst them

What an utter load of cock.

Stephen Warnock, Richard Dunne and Anal Hutton have 821 Premier League appearances between them. Would you have them in the team?

Yeah,' cus they's got experience so they's must be good innit.

if we continue to buy championship players, then expect to eventually end up in the championship

buying 1 or 2 lower league players fair enough, but having a whole team full of them will drive us down

I already have. Our first team can accommodate no more players as such.

Have you seen the league table lately ? Thought not

So CI, what don't you like about James Chester? What part of his game would be bad for Aston Villa?

I disagree, he was a key part of keeping us up towards the end of last season. We need an experienced head like him in the team.

He was a key part in ensuring we were even in a relegation battle. Just because he's got a experience doesn't mean he's any good. He doesn't even play like a player with experience.

Amazing. gareth provides evidence to a point he's made, and CI (aka the biggest troll on VillaTalk) dismisses it because it's been googled.

CI, you're a wind up. I'd count yourself lucky you haven't been banned by now.

Cheers for quoting that, Gareth, it would have gone unnoticed for me if you hadn't :D

Cheers from me aswell. I enjoyed that. It seems I'm not the only one who has CI blocked?!

So CI, what don't you like about James Chester? What part of his game would be bad for Aston Villa?

Read my earlier posts. It's all about the cumulative effect of buying inexperienced championship or lower players. These players will NOT hit the ground running in January in all likelihood. Our current predicament means we need proven quality immediately to help get us out of this mess. We already have a squad full of kids, championship players and unproven foreigners do we need anymore of this in January