West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Unless you both have some intimate knowledge that nobody else has of the situations Pulis and MON were in when they walked, it seems a little absurd and perhaps rather childish to judge their actions as "unforgivable".

I'd say it's more childish and absurd to leave a club you manage a few days before the start of the season, when you are fully aware of the conditions and state of this clubs throughout the summer. Leaving at that point is done to simply cause as much possible disruption to the club as possible. Pretty unforgivable to me.

Unless you both have some intimate knowledge that nobody else has of the situations Pulis and MON were in when they walked, it seems a little absurd and perhaps rather childish to judge their actions as "unforgivable".

the only thing as bad as walking out a day after transfer window closed

• 2 weeks later...

That is why I would rather take a punt on a Sherwood or Lambert everytime and hope to build something positive that take PL safety with Pulis.

They had no interest in engaging us, no interest in pressing, no interest in trying to create anything, take on a man, who break their shape.

It was utter dross and I cannot believe how much time they gave us in midfield.

Two banks on four, sit deep, don't press and hope for a mistake.

Then hoof is over the top.

Utter garbage, would rather risk relegation than survive like that.

They were utter shite. They were as bad as we've been over the last 3 months yet almost nicked a point. They had 2 chances from a free kick and a corner, and Pulis thinks they deserve a point ffs.

He will keep them up for a couple of years, but we've watched similar shite for nearly 4 years now, I'm glad he wasn't an option. I think I would rather go down or watch more of that.

I enjoyed that Albion fan getting booted out at HT, he had to walk the length of the North Stand to get out :lol: Was reminiscent of this scene in Superbad

Edited by villarule123

I think foster has always had that in him, for years his kicking under pressure was awful, but then he's always got that MOTD save in him too

Thought talksport made a good point (trust me their only 1 in an hour of me listening post game) he made that great save from bacuna where he got up and rushed out to block him, absolutely buzzing, full of adrenaline, 30 seconds later makes the mistake, without the save does he make the mistake? They're actually pretty similar in what he's trying to do

Foster's generally a good keeper but he certainly has a clanger in him, my mate who regularly goes down SHA said he'd always have 4 solid games for Blose and the 5th he'd be hopeless.

At Man. United aswell there were always question marks over his mentality, he never looked comfortably playing for them. Remember that mad 4-3 game against Man. City when Owen scored in 96th minute, Foster was at fault for two of those goals.

Considering his talent he really should've pushed Joe Hart for England number one a lot more but that's another one, he didn't even want to play for England for a few years.

Edited by VillaChris

Pulis has made them boring.

Very little pace and very little creativity. They tried to press today and at times fair enough it worked but they didn't do it with much intent and with Pulis shouting every 2 minutes to get them back into "shape" they probably forgot what attacking intent is.

They will survive without too many issues this season but it's dreadful to watch.

• Like 1

Â