Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

38 games since city havent scored at home, isnt it something similar since they lost too?

not sure what people are expecting, we havent been brilliant but we havent been awful either and we have had a few chances, certainly not as poor as the last few league games up there

Haven't lost at home in the league for 2 years ..yeah shocking we are 1 down...

38 games since city havent scored at home, isnt it something similar since they lost too?

not sure what people are expecting, we havent been brilliant but we havent been awful either and we have had a few chances, certainly not as poor as the last few league games up there

Who cares about those stats. The amount of records etc that we have broken against us is crazy. Why couldnt we be the team to stop them scoring today?

The fact is, we are consistently losing games every weekend.

Obviously it's a terrible points return but we've got some winnable games after Arsenal, lets just hope the players don't let their heads drop...

arsenal is a winnable game. they concede goals by the truck load at the moment. if the defence has a good game we can definitely win it

once that game is over and done with you'd expect that if we can keep playing the way we have been, that we'll pick up plenty of points. we actually look dangerous now, and i think we might just have a few hammerings of opposition supposedly "our level" in our locker this season

I'm looking forward to playing against teams around our level again - I think we'll then be able to get rewards for how much we've progressed so far under Lambert. Against the likes of United and City it's just so damn unforgiving.

Precisely. Still a third of the league to play a first time and we're getting the juggernauts out of the way now. We're much improved and should fare better against the league balance.

If we were playing terrible i'd be very worried but the players are showing a lot of fight and character. If we keep playing this team and this formation we will be fine. A few weeks ago I was really worried about relegation but i'm not at all now.

• Like 2