January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

I have no idea who they are, but even so, i'm not inspired. 

Will Hughes is one of the hottest properties in the championship, I doubt he’s coming to Villa, but if he were its someone people should get excited about. Be even better if we could swap Bannan with him 

Couple of questions?

Is BPL Transfer news in that 1% of trustworthy twitter accounts?

Who are these players? Any good?

Account is full of shit.

"Robbie Kean will rejoin Aston Villa in January."

"Everton have stepped up there interest in J.Lescott , 7m would could land the England international"

Look at the spelling and grammar, school kid with nothing better to do.

Edited by AndyClarke

Account is full of shit.

"Robbie Kean will rejoin Aston Villa in January."

"Everton have stepped up there interest in J.Lescott , 7m would could land the England international"

Look at the spelling and grammar, school kid with nothing better to do.

Had a quick look and agree. Nothing to see here folks, should have known better.

BPL Transfer News

@BPLTransferNew1

Aston Villa are in talks with Derby over a double deal for Will Hughes and Jeff Hendrick #avfc #dcfc

Yes Please!!!!

Never in a million years, lots of Derby fans at work and apparantly they have turned down big money from Fulham for Hughes already

Hughes would never happen and should not be what we are looking at. Would be an excellent signing but no. Pretty sure this kid would never join either if we coughed up the money. Heck, we would probably ruin his career.

In fairness, if QPR can sign Remy then I'm sure we could tempt a 17 year old from Derby to join us with the right package. Unfortunately we won't be able to offer the right package.

Why?

Surely our state of the art Creche facilities should convince him to join