January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

I need to do work AND I need a piss. Yet I can't stop refreshing every source I can get my hands on. I hate the transfer window.

When I'm a tramp spelling of piss, chuck us 10p will you

10p.jpg

Here you go!

I need to do work AND I need a piss. Yet I can't stop refreshing every source I can get my hands on. I hate the transfer window.

Just so we're clear.

You're sucking me off for 10p, right?

i'm 22 so it might be me. I'm waiting for a call. I'll go for a piss, cut it off halfway, accept the call, and then I'll go again

*I would suck off no man. Not for 10p anyway

Edited by Spoony

If you're on a laptop, take it into the bog.

I was delighted to find, recently, that my laptop sits perfectly on the edge of the sink in the downstairs loo, at a height ideal for typing while I'm having a shit.  It's wonderful.

• Like 1

I was delighted to find, recently, that my laptop sits perfectly on the edge of the sink in the downstairs loo, at a height ideal for typing while I'm having a shit.  It's wonderful.

Mine isn't really right size. I can barely fit my legs in there, let alone my laptop. One of the hazards of living in a London. The Victorians really weren't thinking ahead

just dont do it with your missus laptop, apparantly thats not on