January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

it just gets a little annoying when we all work purchase kit merchandise, i know villa fans are all over we go for the loveof the club and travel everywhere just want us to enjoy are football club but im not at the mo we just never know what the club are doing I dont want 20mil signings just some that will help

it just gets a little annoying when we all work purchase kit merchandise, i know villa fans are all over we go for the loveof the club and travel everywhere just want us to enjoy are football club but im not at the mo we just never know what the club are doing I dont want 20mil signings just some that will help

It is horrible times at the moment, the worst a lot of us have ever experienced and mentally it is difficult to deal with because the club means a hell of a lot to all of us. But stay up or go down, whatever league we're in we'll still love the club, travel with them and enjoy the football. Don't bin your season ticket though, we need all the support we can get at the moment. 

I only asked because you can't spell or use grammar. Not sure why you are having a go at me either.

We are all fully aware of the situation and there are many factors involved.

Please give you season ticket to a fan though, as we all need to get behind the team until the end.

sorry buddy clubs just got to me not sure if its lambert or lerner , with regards to grammar I just type lol.

Are you confirming it there or denying it? I'm not sure ;)

Guess they way im acting confirming it haha

im english pal and sick of this rubbish defence is pants so guess what lets leave it alone maybe buy a striker. 20 points from 24 points tell me without signings einstein where we gunna get points to stay up man city at home chelsea at home yeah rite we coulnt beat saints or wigan wake up and smell the coffee 14 games we might win 4  if lucky .

Are we signing Einstein? Are you ITK?

• Like 1

It is horrible times at the moment, the worst a lot of us have ever experienced and mentally it is difficult to deal with because the club means a hell of a lot to all of us. But stay up or go down, whatever league we're in we'll still love the club, travel with them and enjoy the football. Don't bin your season ticket though, we need all the support we can get at the moment. 

Nice post that mate very very true