January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

It would be a gamble but we'd be laughing if it came off

'I have been attending the Priory Clinic for a number of years now with regard to my mental health and would be grateful if I could now be left alone to live the rest of my life.'

he has retired. http://www.dailymail...addictions.html

Edited by Jimzk5

You make it sound like Randy woke up one day and decided to spend 20 million, Don't forget we'd just sold Milner for 19 million. :detect:

That same Milner he paid 12million for in the first place, who then went on to earn something like a million a year?

You don't see the whole picture there, I'm afraid.

Not another talented young hungry player from a lower league.

None of our talented young and hungry players are up to them premier league, hence the reason we are witnessing the worst villa team in over 25 years.

Lambert needs to drastically change the kind of signings he makes, only Benteke has shown signs of promise. If we go down the young and hungry route again in this window shopping from leagues 1 and 2 again we are ****

His 350k, thats worth about 3 quid in Lerner's eyes. Worth a shot.

Brentford play Chelsea in the cup soon, im sure there will be a free link up on firstrowsports.com (as its Chelsea playing) feel free to watch the game and see how well he does against a top team?

Edited by Daniel1Avfc

Each day seems to pass by very quietly at the moment. Don't know if that's a good sign or what.

Mat Kendrick from the Mail said in today's video report that the only interest he is aware of is Sissoko from Toulouse but there has been no firm offer.

Already at the half way point of the window. Already they'd be unlikely to make an impact on the West Brom or Bradford games. If we are going to do business, how late do they want to leave it?