January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

To be honest, talking about Makoun is a waste of energy for your fingers. He dont wanna be here, he aint coming back, who cares what he's doing.

He never got much of a chance at villa. Allot less able players got more of a chance in my opinion

Agree with you heyanty

Can't speak English... I'm sure Lambert is hard to understand at best of times

Makoun has been told he would be considered again this season under Villa's new boss, Paul Lambert, but the 29-year-old has not yet returned to England because of work permit complications.

And MirrorFootball understands one of those complications is his inability to pass the English language test, after he discontinued lessons while he was living in Greece

NRC could be a decent option for the rest of the season.Mind you he did not look too clever for Ipswich last week.

His problem at villa is he was used as a box to box player and this isn't what he is. I just remember him always fluffing his shots wide. NRC is a CDM (the role that he played at west ham, that he did so well for them there that he became their captain and of course why villa bought him)

His problem at villa is he was used as a box to box player and this isn't what he is. I just remember him always fluffing his shots wide. NRC is a CDM (the role that he played at west ham, that he did so well for them there that he became their captain and of course why villa bought him)

Agreed

His problem at villa is he was used as a box to box player and this isn't what he is. I just remember him always fluffing his shots wide. NRC is a CDM (the role that he played at west ham, that he did so well for them there that he became their captain and of course why villa bought

Pretty sure it was Nursey or Kendrick who posted he didn't want to come back apparently and there was something with WP's, might be wrong though.

him)

This is how bad its got. Were that desperate we want to sign a player who no one even wants in championship.

I'll say it now and said it before, our best hope of getting quality players is via loan deals to end of season with options to buy.

thats wasnt us that was him! he has done interviews claiming that he wasnt a DMC, that he was a box to box player who liked going forward, but he was **** useless when he got forward! he's probably the only player ive ever seen that could find more blind alleys than nzogbia, couldnt shoot, if he saw himself as a ball winner who then gave it to a better midfielder then maybe he's have been half decent, instead he won the ball and tried to do something that hardly ever worked

id be gutted if he came back, shit player who thinks far too much of himself

He never got much of a chance at villa. Allot less able players got more of a chance in my opinion

I suspect that's because when Houllier left Makoun didn't want to play for the club anymore. He just strikes me as a player who never settled here, and didn't really want too.

Yeah I think we should try and loan some quality players. Not sure who though. I don't care if there's no view to buy, if we loan players who can help keep us up that's good enough for me.

Don't have a clue either. West ham had right idea inorder to establish themselves in prem in first season

Yes i know NRC isn't the best but im just saying worst case scenario then...

The thing about Loan to Buying players is that teams wont do it unless the player is out of favour there.

Ive said this before sorry for repeating it, but i think we should try Loan to Buy Rolando from Porto, he hasnt been a first team player this season and i believe its realistic. He was part of the porto team that knocked Man City out of the europa league a couple years ago.

I suspect that's because when Houllier left Makoun didn't want to play for the club anymore. He just strikes me as a player who never settled here, and didn't really want too.

Didn't he not learn English sufficently enough for Work Permit requirements or is just a myth?