January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Dempsey probably earns 50% of what Berbatov does though?

I think we may stretch it a bit for the right player but not £5m a year

Will be interesting to see how player retention goes if we stay up and the likes of Lowton Vlaar Westwood and Benteke continue to excel

I think the Dempsey bid was a half arsed one anyway in order to get Genk to stop arsing about over Benteke

Rumour is whilst at Wolves a gangster took a baseball bat to his knee either over a women or a gambling debt depending what story you believe.

I was led to believe it was over a woman. He left fairly sharply

Rumour is whilst at Wolves a gangster took a baseball bat to his knee either over a women or a gambling debt depending what story you believe.

oddly his injury coincidede with mat murray also suffering the same mystery injury, both were out for a season i recall?

the rumour was they got the wrong player first time

but lescot would be a good short term ( 2 years) signing to stabilise the back 4 and give much needed cover to the left back and the cd role.

i cant imagine he would be in too much danger now, if the rumours were true then the 'ganstas' must not like travelling too far as he was hardly on the other side of the world, so living 30 mins from the training ground and further from wolverhampton i would guess would create no greater threat?

TBH Downing played well for them today passing is better than Nzogs and his crossing would benefit Tekkers

from what i've heard from liverpool fans its about the only time he's played half well for them in a long time

there must be a better left winger out there we can look at instead of considering a judas back or being happy with a typically lazy frenchman? lol

im sure herr henke has someone in his notebook, if we want a winger of course

I would take Downing back on his ability, but after the way he left there would be a serious question mark over his frame of mind and his attitude.

I think we could benefit more from a player that can run past a defender, seems to be the one thing we most lack in midfield at the moment.