Football Manager 2013

AndyClarke

Played the half season that you get with the demo and here are my results with Villa.

Some poor team choices got me knocked out of the FA and League cup. Didn't expect to do so well considering i never really got anyone in. I think if i had a whole season i could've got a champions league spot.

des4eh.jpg

2hi6ng5.jpg

25hmn1d.jpg

vyqzqu.jpg

Don't really know the situation at Rangers to be honest, as they are a new club perhaps there is some money available? Even if that is incorrect, 2 wrongs don't make a right and I think it is very appropriate for Villa to have no money to spend, there would have been a 0 wage budget as well but SI wanted to change that.

So I downloaded the Demo and decided to give it a go.

Couple of things :

The default skin is horrible

The match engine is very "meh", most of the goals seem to come from the keeper fumbling or the keeper messing up (once in a while yeah but every goal? really?)

The DOF addition is very very nice one of the positive outcomes of this game.

I find it much more complicated to use compared to FM12, that could be a good thing (i.e use of DOF) but can also get very frustrating too.

Think i'll wait to see if these bugs get fixed.. but enjoying the save nonetheless (bayer leverkusen)

Tried a few saves now and can't get any consistency. Tried one with Psg and 5 games in i've lost 2 draw 2 won 1. Ibrahimovic hasn't scored once yet. I don't know how i did so well with Villa and can't even get a good run going with Psg. Maybe it's all the bugs/glitches doing me over. I did ok with Althletico Madrid, second in the league, but Falcao just isn't scoring.

Â