Football Manager 2013

AndyClarke

What do you think to that? My opinion is that he gets in great positions, works hard and can finish but his downfall is that he struggles a it with composure, there have been a few examples of that this season.

Yeah, so you would just need to train him, to get his Composure up and has the Ability to become a great striker.

Still not excited for FM 2013 for some reason, by now I would've preordered it and will be waiting for midnight to come etc but i've yet to preorder it.

I've looked through the video blogs etc and still seem a bit "meh" by it at all, maybe that will change when everyone is playing it etc but for now I think I might give this 2013 version a miss.

First bug on my Napoli game..

Stephen Warnock signs a new 2 year deal at Aston Villa worth £4,000,000!

NRC has just joined too :lol:

I know about both of these, unfortunately, I can't do a great deal more with Warnock.

NRC is down to the Bolton researcher, in fairness it doesn kind of make sense for Lambert to sign him based on his attributes in the game.

Neither are a bug.

Anyone got any screenshots of the villa squad? Im the same as Dudevillaisnice, just not excited about it this year. Still got a good save going on 12 which i kind of don't want to give up just yet. Chances are i probably wont pre-order it and just get it when the full version is out.

The stars are not really a very good measure to be honest, they rely on your coaches/scouts ability and the random element that brings.

That said, in this case, due to the weightings on pace from a CA point of view Gabby is the better player. However, this does not really make a great deal of difference as the Match Engine uses the attributes not the CA (which is a calculation of the attributes and the weighting of each one), Bent will score you goals for fun if used correctly. Gabby will flatter to deceive but be devastating on his day, too many people get hung up on CA and PA when, in reality it is all about a player performing as he should in the game.

Fair enough.

10 minutes in to my first proper game (West Ham away ironically), it was coming up with CNZ being disinterested. No surprises there then.

Lost 3-2 by the way, Yossi Benayoun tore me to **** shreds. Benteke did come off the bench and bag so that was promising. Most frustrating part was I was 2-1 up on 78 minutes. Pissed it up the wall the shitters.

Fair enough.

10 minutes in to my first proper game (West Ham away ironically), it was coming up with CNZ being disinterested. No surprises there then.

Lost 3-2 by the way, Yossi Benayoun tore me to **** shreds. Benteke did come off the bench and bag so that was promising. Most frustrating part was I was 2-1 up on 78 minutes. Pissed it up the wall the shitters.

Benteke is banging the goals in on my save

I stopped playing after the first one because it pissed me off so much.

Sold Given, Warnock, loaned out Hutton and bought Izzaguire and Baumgartlinger (sp) but other than that it's been tough going to change it round. Could do with a right back but that seems impossible. Got 600k to fiddle round with but that's gonna get me no one and the board won't even give me an 400k for someone the ****. Ireland was pretty good, KEA was dire. But that's only one game so it could all easily change.

Â