Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Crosses 8, accurate 0.

We're not as dangerous as we were last season from set piece situations.  

Time to move Bacuna into midfield where he can take them.

You said he was worth 15m the other day.

He also seems to think Bannan is the Scottish Zidane,

He needs to be removed from all set pieces indefinitely.

Problem is, who is going to take them? We have a woefully poor team unfortunately.

Bacuna, Lowton, Guzan, Hutton etc. Anyone but Westwood basically...

He has been poor more times than not this season. His delivery is non league level currently. Its a shame Delph is suspended as i would have dropped him for the utd game.

Bacuna needs to push up and take Weimann's place with Lowton coming in at RB as Weimann's contributed very little all season.

He needs to be removed from all set pieces indefinitely.

Problem is, who is going to take them? We have a woefully poor team unfortunately.

Bacuna, Lowton, Guzan, Hutton etc. Anyone but Westwood basically...

But they are all shocking as well

At one point in the second half today, (just outside our box) Delph played a simple 5 yard pass to Westwood, Delph then moved forward past one of Fulham's players into space to receive a return pass and Westwood passed it backwards instead. Under no pressure whatsoever, just didn't read the most basic of movements.

We were talking about him and his so called excellent ball retention at the match last week and i think the consensus was, it's not surprising he rarely gives the ball away because 90% of his passes are short simple/unchallenging ones that go either sideways or backwards.

STEP IT UP ASHLEY. Grow a pair and try to push your limits

• Like 1

At one point in the second half today, (just outside our box) Delph played a simple 5 yard pass to Westwood, Delph then moved forward past one of Fulham's players into space to receive a return pass and Westwood passed it backwards instead. Under no pressure whatsoever, just didn't read the most basic of movements.

We were talking about him and his so called excellent ball retention at the match last week and i think the consensus was, it's not surprising he rarely gives the ball away because 90% of his passes are short simple/unchallenging ones that go either sideways or backwards.

I remember the movement. Delph was clear to go forwards and Westwood just turned around passed it to Bacuna. He was incredibly poor today.

Crosses 8, accurate 0.

He takes a mean free-kick when its in the right area but from the evidence of his crosses from open play I'm not sure he'd be an improvement on Westwood. Lowton on the other hand!

I remember the movement. Delph was clear to go forwards and Westwood just turned around passed it to Bacuna. He was incredibly poor today.

I nearly had a shit fit at it. 

Crosses 8, accurate 0.

He takes a mean free-kick when its in the right area but from the evidence of his crosses from open play I'm not sure he'd be an improvement on Westwood. Lowton on the other hand!

Lowton is the best crosser of a ball at the club full stop

• Like 1

I don't hate this guy .. I do rate him actually ..

But I'm getting angry and starting hating him for all these set pieces !! I started shouting everytime he's going to shoot or cross a setpiece !!

Tonev , Bacuna , Lowton Even anyone from VT ! Atleast we would have hope it might be accurate !

• Like 1