General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

It depresses me that some people believe the McCanns killed their own daughter.

Might have misread your post fella, but me and CI are not saying they are, were just saying they're shite/irresponsible parents.

On the other hand, stranger things have happened than parents murdering their child, im not saying they did and i dont believe they did and looking at the evidence available, she was abducted...i'm just saying that its not impossible that they were involved.

Just to clarify, i dont think they were.

It depresses me that some people believe the McCanns killed their own daughter.

Might have misread your post fella, but me and CI are not saying they are, were just saying they're shite/irresponsible parents.

On the other hand, stranger things have happened than parents murdering their child, im not saying they did and i dont believe they did and looking at the evidence available, she was abducted...i'm just saying that its not impossible that they were involved.

Just to clarify, i dont think they were.

I wasn't on about you and CI just people in general and a group I used to work with in particular. Some of them were adamant that the McCanns were murderers. They always imagined the worst of people and it really annoyed me (spending 30+ hours a week with certain office dickheads is fatiguing).

Yeah I doubt the McCanns were involved but **** me that was atrocious parenting and I'm surprised they weren't charged with something along those lines. What also **** me off is the books, and how they hogged the media for ages. Anyway I digress.

As for OJ - not sure it's a conspiracy?the guy was guilty but hired a fantastic legal team. Was amazing tv. The glove doesn't fit !!

Did Kate & Gerry McCann have any involvement ?

I dont think they did...but i do think they are very irresponsible parents. They can dress it up all they want, but at the end of the day they left a small child, their child, unsupervised and alone in an apartment which was unlocked & out of sight (regardless of it being 130 yards away).

Tbh i can't buy the abduction story ... So much misinformation out there but wasn't there no evidence of a break in ?

The banned book probably has it right with the sniffer dogs finding blood in the appartmet ... Chances are She had an accident and died in the flat and they panicked... I guess we will never know for sure unless Maddie turns up one day

• Like 1

HIV, anyone have an opinion on that? The conspiracy theorists believe it was man made for population control.

Is that the same theory that is why they put flouride in the water and disperse chemicals at altitude

All population control :P

HIV, anyone have an opinion on that? The conspiracy theorists believe it was man made for population control.

Is that the same theory that is why they put flouride in the water and disperse chemicals at altitude

All population control :P

I have no idea.

HIV was created to eradicate the African american and Gay Community. That's my the theory anyway

All about control.

What makes you believe that theory? What is your source of evidence? I heard it was to eradicate the African people.

Â