General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

CIA and Contras cocaine trafficking in the US, Which Led to the Crack Epidemic?

I guess this more Fact than Conspiracy though.

On that, Gary Webb who was a journalist was fingering the CIA with regards that they had knowledge of the shipments of drugs ito the US.

Gary Webb was then found with 2 gunshot wounds to the head...coroner's verdict...suicide!

Hmmmmm...i say a Jason Bourne style operative/hitman for the government "removed the problem".

CIA and Contras cocaine trafficking in the US, Which Led to the Crack Epidemic?

I guess this more Fact than Conspiracy though.

On that, Gary Webb who was a journalist was fingering the CIA with regards that they had knowledge of the shipments of drugs ito the US.

Gary Webb was then found with 2 gunshot wounds to the head...coroner's verdict...suicide!

Hmmmmm...i say a Jason Bourne style operative/hitman for the government "removed the problem".

:shock: Something that you would expect to happen in Russia,China, north korea etc

So much for freedom of speech, hey? :(

Black Operations mate, they do happen and go on, but obviously we dont know about them.

I have no doubt what-so-ever that real life agents like Jason Bourne exist.

Agreed.

Thought this was funny as well The CIA, with a little help from the Nazis, accidentally helped invent hippies while they were trying to figure out how to brainwash communists.

I'd say the world is most definitely run by bankers and politicians (in that order), but not royalty. And there are more than 15-20 of them. And they are not that organised to be acting together, except in the most informal and approximate way.

Next.

I sincerely doubt the world is run by a shite UK clothing retailer ...

I'd say the world is most definitely run by bankers and politicians (in that order), but not royalty. And there are more than 15-20 of them. And they are not that organised to be acting together, except in the most informal and approximate way.

Next.

I sincerely doubt the world is run by a shite UK clothing retailer ...

Oh, it's not just Next acting alone. It's a secret cartel of Next, Dorothy Perkins and T K Maxx.

On that, Gary Webb who was a journalist was fingering the CIA

To be fair - if he was fingering people he probably deserved it. (fnar fnar)

Princess Diana's death... what really happened?

She died. :thumb:

Not exactly a conspiracy theory but....

Diana's final resting place was reported to be an island on a lake in the grounds of Althorp House. (Quite how you dig a grave on a small island without the **** filling with water is beyond me but any how.)

However, the Spencer Family tomb is in Great Brington church. Suspiciously the Village was compeltey closed aroung the time of the funeral. The locals all agreed because they didn't fancy the idea of having thousands of toursits and Daily Express journos hanging around for ever more.

Did Kate & Gerry McCann have any involvement ?

I dont think they did...but i do think they are very irresponsible parents. They can dress it up all they want, but at the end of the day they left a small child, their child, unsupervised and alone in an apartment which was unlocked & out of sight (regardless of it being 130 yards away).

Princess Diana's death... what really happened?

She died. :thumb:

Not exactly a conspiracy theory but....

Diana's final resting place was reported to be an island on a lake in the grounds of Althorp House. (Quite how you dig a grave on a small island without the **** filling with water is beyond me but any how.)

However, the Spencer Family tomb is in Great Brington church. Suspiciously the Village was compeltey closed aroung the time of the funeral. The locals all agreed because they didn't fancy the idea of having thousands of toursits and Daily Express journos hanging around for ever more.

Not sure what your implying mate?

Â