General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

Did Kate & Gerry McCann have any involvement ?

I dont think they did...but i do think they are very irresponsible parents. They can dress it up all they want, but at the end of the day they left a small child, their child, unsupervised and alone in an apartment which was unlocked & out of sight (regardless of it being 130 yards away).

Tbh i can't buy the abduction story ... So much misinformation out there but wasn't there no evidence of a break in ?

The banned book probably has it right with the sniffer dogs finding blood in the appartmet ... Chances are She had an accident and died in the flat and they panicked... I guess we will never know for sure unless Maddie turns up one day

Whats the outline of the book Tony? Is he basically saying that they didnt murderer her, but were involved with her death in some way?

Did Kate & Gerry McCann have any involvement ?

I dont think they did...but i do think they are very irresponsible parents. They can dress it up all they want, but at the end of the day they left a small child, their child, unsupervised and alone in an apartment which was unlocked & out of sight (regardless of it being 130 yards away).

Tbh i can't buy the abduction story ... So much misinformation out there but wasn't there no evidence of a break in ?

The banned book probably has it right with the sniffer dogs finding blood in the appartmet ... Chances are She had an accident and died in the flat and they panicked... I guess we will never know for sure unless Maddie turns up one day

Whats the outline of the book Tony? Is he basically saying that they didnt murderer her, but were involved with her death in some way?

I believe so .... the book suggested these trained sniffer dogs went mad in the apartment and that traces of her blood were also found in the car ... arguably all of it is circumstantial ... and they were able to get the book banned at the end of the day

Nothing on the French executions yet?

Here's some stuff.

Dead man was Saad al-Hilli. Worked on Iraq's nuclear programme, and was supposedly under MI5 protection from Mossad (here).

Alternatively, he had been put under Metropolitan Police Special Branch surveillance during the second Gulf war.

First on the scene was a British ex-serviceman. Probably a lot of them roaming the French countryside.

Dead cyclist worked at Cezus. A nuclear facility. Just passing?

Chief of Defence at Israeli Paris embassy flew to Chambery airport this evening, spent 20 minutes on the runway, left with three passengers for Geneva.

Reports say that a D notice has been served, preventing media from reporting several things about this:

Defence Advisory Notice is in effect here

06.09.2012 14:41

Today at 0750 we received information that a Defence Advisory Notice or ‘D Notice’ was in effect with regard to certain facts about this story.

No mention of his links to the Security Services

No mention of his links to Iran

No mention of his links to nuclear weapons research

No speculation regarding Israel involvement in the killing

The only place you are going to read about the real facts of this story are on sites like Indymedia.

Manchester based Journalist

(buried away near the bottom of a discussion about something totally different, here).

HIV was created to eradicate the African american and Gay Community. That's my the theory anyway

All about control.

What makes you believe that theory? What is your source of evidence? I heard it was to eradicate the African people.

I thought it was spread by African males after getting cosy with chimps?

Roswell?

Something must have happened there, wasn't there an investigation recently that concluded a UFO did crash land with aliens on board?

Roswell?

Something must have happened there, wasn't there an investigation recently that concluded a UFO did crash land with aliens on board?

Personally think it was just a cover up story. Fool the media and public to believe there was a UFO, so you can work on the real thing, whatever it may be??

All Sound more plausible then the original story that they may have been robbed ...

Yes, we were told it was a carjacking. One where they spray the car with submachine gun fire, execute the occupants military-style, and, er, leave the car.

Clearly an execution and they didn't want any witness alive. The cyclist- wrong place wrong time.

Perhaps. It was a very remote spot by all accounts, but it's quite possible that someone could have just happened by.

I wonder what are the chances of such a stray passer-by being a nuclear scientist?

Â