General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

I think he was killed by aliens from another dimension

He was designing a satellite for deep space transmission but accidently tore a hole in the fabric of space time

The aliens on the other side were not pleased came through killed him then killed the cyclist because they had never seen a bicycle before and mistook it for a weapon

I think he was killed by aliens from another dimension

He was designing a satellite for deep space transmission but accidently tore a hole in the fabric of space time

The aliens on the other side were not pleased came through killed him then killed the cyclist because they had never seen a bicycle before and mistook it for a weapon

I agree, this seems the most likely explanation.

I'll say. Thousands of conspiricy nuts all rushing to read these obscure sites all at once.

This appears to be a rather worrying line that to be skeptical about or even disbelieve the official media/government/establishment line on a topic is to be a 'conspiracy nut', that information that is not of the mainstream only belongs to 'obscure' sites and therefore, by implication, is ridiculous.

I'll say. Thousands of conspiricy nuts all rushing to read these obscure sites all at once.

This appears to be a rather worrying line that to be skeptical about or even disbelieve the official media/government/establishment line on a topic is to be a 'conspiracy nut', that information that is not of the mainstream only belongs to 'obscure' sites and therefore, by implication, is ridiculous.

Yep, the idea that Iran really is developing nuclear weapons and intending to use them on Israel is kindof a big deal. We should all be interested in the goings on, and equally, inevitably, there will be plenty of state cover-ups on all sides intended to make sure we all learn as little as possible.

Agreed. This sort of thing is a very different scenario from hoax moon landings, Protocols of the Elders of Zion and Area 51 aliens.

I can't see there is any dispute about the fact that this was a professional job - for reasons that we will never know.

The strage element to this is the overkill - not just killing the target, but his wife, mother-in-law and 2 kids in such a way. Just whacking the bloke would have been a far simpler, clinical job - long range rifle, jobs a good 'un. Spraying a car with automatic gunfire and blowing away a witness sugguests there is far more to the killing than simply removing an risk or tidying up an inconvenience.

That was sending a message. Whoever/whatever the guy was involved with, the perpetrator (Mossad, CIA, MI6, The Moonies, whoever) has made it clear to anyone else involved that it is a poor idea to continue.

Yep, the idea that Iran really is developing nuclear weapons and intending to use them on Israel is kindof a big deal.

Yes. It's also a big deal that Israel already has nuclear weapons, and has made no secret that it intends to attack Iran.

Yep, the idea that Iran really is developing nuclear weapons and intending to use them on Israel is kindof a big deal.

Yes. It's also a big deal that Israel already has nuclear weapons, and has made no secret that it intends to attack Iran.

Sure. Although the fact that they haven't done so as yet is something, whereas for all we know Iran might fancy pushing the button as soon as it's wired up.

This is not a case of people being sceptical of the government line. In this case there is no government line to be sceptical of yet, they have no idea what happened and the investigation is only just beginning.

This is people with a preconceived agenda using hearsay, conjecture and tenuous links to match the story up to their already developed theory.

Why not wait and see what develops before jumping to such flimsy and poorly supported conclusions?

This is not a case of people being sceptical of the government line. In this case there is no government line to be sceptical of yet, they have no idea what happened and the investigation is only just beginning.

This is people with a preconceived agenda using hearsay, conjecture and tenuous links to match the story up to their already developed theory.

Why not wait and see what develops before jumping to such flimsy and poorly supported conclusions?

But surely if, as has been suggested (and seems perfectly plausible) the government are able to issue directives to the press not to report certain aspects of a case, what we are left with IS effectively the government line.

But surely if, as has been suggested (and seems perfectly plausible) the government are able to issue directives to the press not to report certain aspects of a case, what we are left with IS effectively the government line.

I'd have a few questions about that.

Firstly, can you be sure that there is any truth that this directive was actually issued and is not just another internet rumour?

If it does exist does it only cover British press or are the British (or is it meant to have come from the French?) government able to direct press world wide?

And lastly, if there is a directive and it does apply worldwide is it designed to prevent the press from reporting aspects of the case or is it designed prevent them making dangerous speculation without any evidence to support it?

Â