Richard Dunne

Zatman

Dunne said about 12 months ago that he fancied finishing his career in the US which is why I've said I think we are stuck with him until the end of his contract. I'd be amazed if he leaves this summer, delighted but amazed especially now the lard arse is injured again.

January move perhaps but more likely next summer in my view.

Dunne said about 12 months ago that he fancied finishing his career in the US which is why I've said I think we are stuck with him until the end of his contract. I'd be amazed if he leaves this summer, delighted but amazed especially now the lard arse is injured again.

Yeah, I think he will end up there eventually but most likely after his contract is up here.

Yeah, I think he will end up there eventually but most likely after his contract is up here.

Yeah I agree, that's the most likely way it'll happen however I've convinced myself it will happen for definite.

May even put a bet on. :lol:

2 year extension

my knowledge of the rules is based on FM so not brilliant, but they have 3 designated players on good money so dunne would have to come within the salary cap, i dont see how they can afford to offer him anything near decent let alone near what he could earn with us next year

but that might be completely wrong because for some reason the yanks to decided to over complicate it

Lambert liking Clark-Vlaar partnership it seems.

I know Dunne won't feature for ages anyway.

But will he feature at all?

I suppose how effective the partnership is will be the answer.

Why do I answer my own questions?

I'm lonely :(

:lol:

Probably after the international break I'd imagine.

He's never really been injury prone in his career or indeed for us until he did his shoulder in against Man. City last season and then this injury so I think he might struggle at his age now to keep fit.

Still might aswell keep him as cover.

:

Its early days - but I just don't see that working. I might be alone in thinking that Duunes return from injury late last season enabled us to scrape the points we needed to survive.

Can't wait for him to be fit TBH

:

Its early days - but I just don't see that working. I might be alone in thinking that Duunes return from injury late last season enabled us to scrape the points we needed to survive.

Can't wait for him to be fit TBH

You're not alone. However, his performance in the Euros (not to mention a good 12-18 months prior to that return on and off) is a big, big concern. I rate Dunne as a player, but does he still have the legs? I doubt it personally.

I also don't see why Clark - Vlaar won't work?

Â