Richard Dunne

Zatman

Glad to see him go. Before the summer most on here said our entire back four needed shipping out so no worries from me that it looks like happening[/quote

The positive thing for me Richard is that our new manager has worked out in a few weeks what our previous incumbents couldn't see in two years.

Happy times ahead imo.

That's fair enough Richard I certainly don't know about board philosophy over the last two years. However I stand by my opinion that no one is going to have a easy ride under our new manager.

And that includes the fans

If ever the term 'good things come to those that wait' was more prevalent eh?

I genuinely have confidence in Mr Lambert. I agree however it's not going to happen over night.

Glad to see him go. Before the summer most on here said our entire back four needed shipping out so no worries from me that it looks like happening

Do you think he will go Richard? Cant see it myself.

If this is true we need at least 4 players in over the next 8 days. Busy times. I just don't see us signing that many.

We need five.

LB, CB, DM, winger and CF and all of those need to be good enough to go right into the first team.

If this is true we need at least 4 players in over the next 8 days. Busy times. I just don't see us signing that many.

We need five.

LB, CB, DM, winger and CF and all of those need to be good enough to go right into the first team.

Yea I know iwas putting down 4 as the bare minimum.

5 players in a week, that would be cloud nine stuff! I reckon 2 out and 2 in at the most. In truth nobody knows what's happening.

It would be scandalous from the club if we end up with 2 out and 2 in from the position we are in at the moment.

I think this would be a disastorous move. I thought Dunne returning from injury for the last few games of last season saved us.

Clark has looked Barley adequate at CB - and we seem to loose every time he plays there.

I thought Lamberts statement that Clark and Vlaar we the first choice CB'S was just a confidence boost for Clark - I expected Dunne to return in place of Clark.

I also thought Dunnes injury was more long term than the end of August.

If he goes - and isn't replaced - I would fear for our prem status this season.

Â