Richard Dunne

Zatman

yeah but they're **** critical. Just seen it again on MOTD. What a pointless pointless tackle. rahs wild and spurs guy moving away from goal. He's guaranteed to cost us points like this in several games. Sure he is a lionheart and will have excellent performances but that liability with added age is just going to be a burden on us.

What about the countless tackles and clearances that stopped them scoring? Penalty aside, he was a beast today

But its the same old story almost every game with him, he always makes costly errors. You can't say "yeah but other than the error he was great".

Dunne is a liability.

What about the countless tackles and clearances that stopped them scoring? Penalty aside, he was a beast today

But its the same old story almost every game with him, he always makes costly errors. You can't say "yeah but other than the error he was great".

Dunne is a liability.

Exactly. As good as Dunne may be at times he's a liability. Woefully off the pace and prone to rushes of blood to the head. Giving away the penalty yesterday was a great example. Same against Arsenal in the FA Cup. He's hardly making small costly errors now is he? Dunne's been off the boil for months.

Dunne and Collins are a liability and should be let go at the end of the season. Dunne is only looking after himself to ensure he can go to the Euros. Hopefully he'll have 2 good games (without scoring an own goal / giving away a pointless penalty / getting sent off) then we can ship him off to some other mug who can be lumbered with this tool. Add to the fact that he's a dick, he's someone I'd be looking to get rid of in the summer. I don't care that he makes a good block every now and again. For every food thing he does, he balances it back put with something predictably shit.

I obviously was not watching the same match as most here. Sure he gave away a penalty, but without some of his tackles/clearances, we woulda conceeded a hell of a lot more.

I don't think anyone has said he had a bad game overall have they? However yet again he made a reckless mistake that cost us, he does it time and time again which is why some myself included think he is a liability. Its no use winning headers and making tackles if you give a goal away through stupidity every other game.

He just isn't good enough.

He made 2 major mistakes yesterday. It's not just the penalty. Before that, Adebayor was running at him. He fancied a wreckless tackle, failed, and Adebayor missed a clear goal chance, his shot was a pass for Given. Be he really should've scored, or passed it to a team mate.

We can pluck a defender from the championship to win headers and clear the ball. Yeah he is a good enough defender. But he is no where near worth what we are paying him. Not to mention he is a bad apple. Trashing a room because "his mate" had been dropped.

He is on the slide and if we want to cash in on him this will be our last chance.

Which team out there would pay him what we are paying him?

If we were to offload him and Collins I guess it´ll be "undisclosed fees", which in my book is you get them for free if you pay their wages.

If we were to offload him and Collins I guess it´ll be "undisclosed fees", which in my book is you get them for free if you pay their wages.

QPR if they stay up probably..

Still an international, could do the job for a newly promoted club and it will be seen as a big signing for them.

Didn't he play under Hughes at one point too? Perfect.

QPR if they stay up probably..

Still an international, could do the job for a newly promoted club and it will be seen as a big signing for them.

Didn't he play under Hughes at one point too? Perfect.

Yeah I think collins played under hughes for Wales as well.

• 2 months later...
Â