Richard Dunne

Zatman

I'm heartened by the number of player we have who are prepared to play despite injuries/niggles/poor fitness..

There's 2 ways to take this and I'd love to know which one it is.

Priest to a nun?

Not one of Dunne's biggest fans footballing wise but he is a leader and if he is to play against WBA then i'd make him Captain for the remaining games.

Sorry can't do links yet but he said this in Friday's 'Sun.'

'If we go down it will be a disaster for the whole club. But we know the situation we're in and it needs fixing. This season has been a warning to everyone that we need the squad to grow, so that if there are injuries then we have experienced cover. It's very difficult in the Premier League because the sides who have been promoted recently are really good with strong squads.'

He then comments on the manager by stating 'The fans have a bee in their bonnet about the manager but he's doing his best. He won't be sitting around feeling sorry for himself. He knows the job in hand and it'll be up to him. The manager can only pick who is available and we've probably had about 11 senior players because the injury list has grown and grown. He's not been able to get the players he wants on the field at the one time.'

I wish these players would shut the **** with bigging up McLeish Pr bollocks. Just show it on the pitch boys then you'll get appreciated. No one likes McLeish now never will so don't waste your time trying to make us support him.

I'm heartened by the number of player we have who are prepared to play despite injuries/niggles/poor fitness..

There's 2 ways to take this and I'd love to know which one it is.

I meant it sincerely. And it should have said 'players'.

RD is fit but should really take another week off. By playing so soon, he is actually risking making his injury worse and missing the Euros.

SI wants wants wants to play but his hamstring isn't listening. made it worse by playing with painkilling injections when he should have rested it. Is climbing the walls at the thought that he will most likely not play.

On another note, GA is pissing everyone off.

Thought he did very well today in spite of looking a little off the pace at the start. On that form he can make the difference over the next couple of games. Cuellar was solid as well.

One more clean sheet and we'll be safe. Scoring goals is for the weak!

Â