Newcastle 13/10  
  • Info
  Norwich 6/5  
  • Info
  Chelsea 4/5  
  • Info
  Wigan Athletic 4/5

£409 if it comes off

A 14 match accumulator with odds of 409/1? Your bookies are ripping you off  :blink:  

14?

I thought you were replying to Richard. Apologies.

Of course this is all rendered meaningless if Wigan fail to pick up 3 points tonight. The pressure on them to win is enormous!

Yeah if they lose, we're effectively safe. They'd need to beat Arsenal just to take it to the final day...

Of course this is all rendered meaningless if Wigan fail to pick up 3 points tonight. The pressure on them to win is enormous!

Yeah if they lose, we're effectively safe. They'd need to beat Arsenal just to take it to the final day...

Which they have done many times - you just can't write Wigan off. I'll be amazed (and sooooooooooooooo happy) if they lose tonight

I wouldn't breathe easy even if they lost to Swansea.

Well you're just an incurable pessimist then :P :P

Perhaps :lol:. But they have to win 2/3 (one of them being us) in order to pass us, so does it really matter which one of Arsenal or Swansea it is that they win?

Perhaps :lol:. But they have to win 2/3 (one of them being us) in order to pass us, so does it really matter which one of Arsenal or Swansea it is that they win?

They've got far less chance of beating Arsenal, especially since Arsenal will be at home fighting for top 4 and it'll be just after the FA Cup final.

They've got far less chance of beating Arsenal, especially since Arsenal will be at home fighting for top 4 and it'll be just after the FA Cup final.

They beat them at the Emirates in exactly the same circumstances last season so I wouldn't write them off.

Edited by Keyblade

Not if Spurs win tomorrow, little they can do..

They beat them at the Emirates in exactly the same circumstances last season so I wouldn't write them off.

Not really the same, Arsenal have over a week recovery time, Wigan play in a Cup Final 3 days before.

Wigan can lose to Swansea and just as easily beat Arsenal, they're that kind of crazy club. I wouldn't breathe easy even if they lost to Swansea.

Its unlikely to happen this season a few days after the FA Cup Final, that is bound to sap their energy, Gary Neville said as much,  and Arsenal needing to win should be factored in. I can see a 6-0 to Arsenal. This is the one they have to win tonight.

Edited by PaulC

I think it's more likely that someone from the North East or Norwich will be below us. After Wigan saunter to a win tonight I don't think they're the ones we need to be paying attention to any more.

As i said last night Sunderland are awful. Only graham is ever in the box, and he is yet to score. I was shocked to see the reaction from sky and the sunderland fans regarding the result. They do realise how close they are to the bottom 3? They celebrated like they were close to the top 4. Ok they had 10 men, but the goal was from a set play. Stoke are awful, and there goal was a set play too. Put it this way, If bennett was sent off against norwich but we got a point, this forum would be in meltdown if villa sat on 38 points. But for Sunderland who were at home this is a great result?