Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

6 teams with in 6 points of 3rd bottom and Wigan have a game in hand on the 5 teams above them. It is going to be an interesting run in. I am really confident we will stay up as momentum is key and we have it. I think the three to go will be Reading, QPR and Sunderland.

Edited by markavfc40

At least this means the players won't get too complacent with Wigan right on our tails. They could even be above us the next time we play. 

I think Sunderland are right in this with their fixtures.

Sunderland's remaining games:

Man Utd (h)

Chelsea (a)

Newcastle (a)

Everton (h)

Villa (a)

Stoke (h)

Southampton (h)

Spurs (a)

The game between us and Sunderland is going to be another massive game I sense. We need another 38k attendance and atmosphere like yesterday.

We have been massively **** over by ref's this weekend. Crazy how you can get so **** up by something out of your control.

Friend yesterday was so odd.

With Friends like that who needs enemies?

The Wigan game was the only bad result for us the weekend.  With Sunderland, Soton, Norwich, West Ham, Newcastle, and Stoke still easily in striking distance and QPR and Reading 7 points back, I feel pretty good.

As it stands, I think it will be Sunderland, QPR, and Reading down.

I'm cautious, as there are still 8 games to go and a lot could happen. However, our fixtures from now until the end of the season aren't bad at all. Stoke, Fulham and Norwich are very winnable games. Sunderland will be another six-pointer, as will Wigan, but I'd have hoped we'd be ok by then. Could United have lifted the trophy by the time we play them?

Edited by jayEm

The Wigan game was the only bad result for us the weekend.  With Sunderland, Soton, Norwich, West Ham, Newcastle, and Stoke still easily in striking distance and QPR and Reading 7 points back, I feel pretty good.

Id rather Wigan and Southampton both lost to be honest, behind us winning, they were the two most important games.

• Like 1

I just did a predictor and it turned out like this....

11th - Newcastle

12th - Southampton

13th - Fulham

14th - Villa

15th - Norwich

16th - Stoke

17th - QPR

18th - Sunderland

19th - Wigan

20th - Reading

Didn't feel like I was being particularly kind to Villa.  Though, had us finishing on 41 points.  

I try to look at the positives. Even though wigan losing would be best, at least that result means newcastle are still catchable and are still in the mix. In addition to this sunderland and west ham have very tough games coming up. i still believe.

Id rather Wigan and Southampton both lost to be honest, behind us winning, they were the two most important games.

The reading game was the next most important after ours. 2 teams gone.

Anything can happen now. I'm not getting too cocky bout our recent surge we have Liverpool and stoke next very difficult games and Wigan seem to be flying again. But now all of a sudden there's a lot more names than villa Wigan Southampton reading and qpr in the mix now you have west ham Sunderland stoke fulham Norwich all looking over their shoulders. Our tails are up at the exact moment we need them up. Let's just pray all our boys stay fit during internationals and the run in. An injury to Clark, Guzan, gabbi, weimann, benteke or n zog in next few weeks would be a massive massive blow

lets not forget Delph is back but should he start after we won last two games? I personally think he should as he is starting to look like the player we signed all those years ago.

It's good we have options.