Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

We could have stayed up if we'd have played to our strengths. This mistake is completely down to the man who picked the team.

It is beyond us now I think, we have too many points to get from some hard games. The crucial games were the last three at home and we've lost them all.

Dead cert now I think. The minimum we needed this window to stay up was a good DCM and a CB, and get Dunne back in the side. Only 1 of those 3 things has happened, and we don't even know if he's any good yet! I'm now mentally preparing myself for life in the championship.

Going going gone.

Weird one now. Do we try play defensive and get the try to get the odd point here and there?

Or do we just go all out attack and try to score as many as possible and hope we concede less?

Edited by PieFacE

Think we've still got a decent chance of staying up. Mercenaries won't give a crap about QPR, Southampton will give it a go but that will ultimately be their downfall ( can see a lot of 3 -2, 4 - 3 loss's ) so it will be between us, Wigan and Reading and possibly one more team might get sucked into it ( West ham or Norwich ).

Think we've still got a decent chance of staying up. Mercenaries won't give a crap about QPR, Southampton will give it a go but that will ultimately be their downfall ( can see a lot of 3 -2, 4 - 3 loss's ) so it will be between us, Wigan and Reading and possibly one more team might get sucked into it ( West ham or Norwich ).

The fact we have been **** awful and still ain't bottom makes me believe we can scrape 17th

I've accepted relegation and am now worried about how long we'll be stuck in the Chumpionship.

With this current squad, the loss of our better players, further restrictions on the purse strings to compensate the losses incurred with revenue coming in, the current gormless owner and his utterly useless sidekick, im wondering just how far we are going to slip down.

I can see us becoming a Nottingham Forest or Derby County if we dont try and force change.

we just have to take it game by game. Everton next.. hopefully we can get a point.. hope that other teams don't and were out of the drop zone.

Then week after do the same...

I've accepted relegation and am now worried about how long we'll be stuck in the Chumpionship.

Right there with you. I genuinely have accepted relegation. I as many other fans blinded by love and faith for the club still have that 2% hope that we can string a few wins together and climb but it ain't gong to happen we WILL finish rock bottom and will be down in the same space of time wolves went last year, by Easter it will all be over. There's not gonna be a miracle it's over it's been coming since Milner was sold and o neill walked I never thought we'd fall this fast but we have. It doesn't matter who's to blame the list is endless but reality check here we ain't gonna get 5-6 more wins that's living in a dream world no more.