The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

The poll should be restarted

I'd like to see someone suggest we won't be relegated now

Worst goal difference in the division bottom 3 at the turn of the new year with the weakest Aston Villa squad i have ever seen

Shame on Lerner

I Look forward to playing Millwall next season

Edited by AshVilla

Not to worry as i've been told by the "real" fans on this forum that come january we'll average at least 3 points per game and by april be well clear of relegation. You see Lambert is 1 of the best managers ever and our squad is vibrant and exciting and filled with future superstars.

My only worry is if Man C or Barcelona come in for them in january we might struggle to keep these absolute gems of players

Edited by sne

We miss Vlaar a lot, but he is the only injured player that has done anything this season.

We need a midfield, and I mean an entire new midfield. Spend 50 million on 4 players and pay them whatever wages we need to get them here.

That is the only answer I can find.

• Like 1

The poll should be restarted

I'd like to see someone suggest we won't be relegated now

Worst goal difference in the division bottom 3 at the turn of the new year with the weakest Aston Villa squad i have ever seen

Shame on Lerner

I Look forward to playing Millwall next season

We wont be relegated.

There you are - remember me at the end of the season when the fainthearts have been proven wrong.

We wont be relegated.

There you are - remember me at the end of the season when the fainthearts have been proven wrong.

i agree. We have had a terrible half of season, and we are not adrift . I hope our team in the second half is not as defeatist as our fans, but he last three games do not help that hope I admit!

Needs backing in January big style.

Worried ? Yes, but was always going to be a fight certainly in the first half of the season

Half a season to go...anyone would think it was the final week.

id tai that now, we aren't in the bottom three!

Even I'm now of the opinion, the absolute opinion, as things stand we're going down.

We've had a few false dawns, caught the odd team in bad form or on the hop. But as things stand we're simply not good enough. Devoid of confidence, ideas and experience.

£20m spent in January and a complete rethink of the "plan" and we have a chance. I hope Lambert has it in him because I'm no longer convinced.