Rino8

Balotelli has been pretty average for Milan the past 12 months. Was great when he first joined but his performances dropped significantly last season.

He has had a pretty horrible team behind him in all fairness.

Actually, horrible is being kind,

Balotelli has been pretty average for Milan the past 12 months. Was great when he first joined but his performances dropped significantly last season.

He has had a pretty horrible team behind him in all fairness.

Actually, horrible is being kind,

Yep. Some will still try and have you believe their troubles were all because Max Allegri was a bad coach. Nothing to do with the shit squad.

Whats there spend this summer .....up to £116m is it - not bad for a club that prides itself on not buying success

Its a lot and they obviously have increased their wage bill considerably but what is their net spend.

Whats there spend this summer .....up to £116m is it - not bad for a club that prides itself on not buying success

But the Suarez sale has accounted for most of that. Spending money you have received for your outgoings isn't what is meant by the term "buying success".

Balotelli is probably my favouritest football player of all time. great to have him back in the Premier League.

Liverpool fans will be getting ready for another season of defending the indefensible.

this year Mario with push over a referee and to avoid a 10 game ban they will say the referee stumbled over his own feet and tripped over backwards.

Apparently they want Reus, imagine he would have better offers though

No chance. He'll be off to Bayern.

saw somewhere he has the same clause that gotze had in his contract and will be available for £37m next summer, by which point like you say he will sign for bayern, Liverpool should have gone hell for leather for him, most natural and realistic replacement they could have got for Suarez IMO

this year Mario with push over a referee and to avoid a 10 game ban they will say the referee stumbled over his own feet and tripped over backwards.

Followed by booing that refs every touch, claiming that it's actually him that pushed mario and that the whole thing is actually a ploy by the puppets at the FA that are controlled by taggart to stop them from winning the league? Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

26 goals and 6 assists in 43 league appearances for Milan, I'd say that's a pretty tidy turnover. Only 1 red card as well, think it is a good signing for Plop taking everything into account, especially for £16m. 

He only just turned 24 the other week as well.

Suarez out for 75mil and Balotelli in for 16mil? I'd say that's pretty good business by Liverpool. 

Most definitely.

Edited by samjp26

Like I said, he started great. But last season his performances were very poor. They're my European team and I watch them a lot, ask Milan fans and the majority will be disappointed that the money wasn't enough (which I agree with) but they won't be sad to see Mario leave.

Good business for Liverpool. He's good in a good team. But Milan last season were poor and he clearly couldn't be arsed with that.

Â