Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

God I love Stevie Ireland. He will be out most important player this season.

Everything he did towards the end of last season points to him being successful under Paul Lambert. He worked hard for the team and was the only player who always looked forward, he was just too far ahead of his team mates and the system to be effective.

At the very least if his work ethic is the same then he'll give himself a great chance.

There's no real quality on the bench for us, if we're in the shit, i.e. a goal down with 20 minutes to go, there's no one on that bench that can come on and change the game, that's a real worry for me because he aren't gonna just show up and 'see West Ham off'. It's going to be a very tough and competitive game.

Bannan can add a spark, Weimann can score a goal. I'm not concerned by the bench. The first team could do with a little strengthening, but the bench worries me less.

Hmm well I hope if we are in the shit late on then it'll be Bannan crossing for Weimann to score.

I like Weimann, I don't like Bannan that much. I don't think they can be banked on as game changers at all though.

All that said, it is early days and Lambert does have a big job in changing this team. There's problems all over the gaff and as you say, the bench isn't the biggest problem we have.

I think the defence is our major problem.

Charlie Nicholas & Merson still banging on about how Mcleish wasn't given a chance.

Unbelievable

They're **** idiots. All they have to do is look out our league position and see why we didn't like him.

i find it worrying that PL thinks Delph is a DM...

his tackling isn't even that good let alone his distribution to start off attacks...

he is a winger all day long and not a great one at that...

Herd should be in there

??

Delph is not a winger.

tell that to leeds fans

his tackling isn't even that good let alone his distribution to start off attacks...

Herd should be in there

??

Delph is not a winger.

tell that to leeds fans

He played in central midfield for Leeds didn't he? Anyway, I don't agree that he's a winger, but I'm not sure he's a great central midfielder, but he's never really had a run in the team to find out.

Herd should be in there

??

Delph is not a winger.

tell that to leeds fans

I gladly would, i watched quite a lot of their games...

Herd should be in there

??

Delph is not a winger.

tell that to leeds fans

Im with 3 Leeds fans right this second. He never was and never will be a winger :D