Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Okore, Clark, Baker, Senderos plus another is a good defensive corps maybe promote Donacien or sign another young prospect like we did with Okore and we will be OK in that department

not that I would have a problem keeping Vlaar but cant see it

Edited by Zatman

Sherwood saying Vlaars doubtful for Saturday.

For crying out loud, could you be a bit more tactful and not spring suprises like that on me, I'm not sure my heart can deal with the shock.

Sherwood saying Vlaars doubtful for Saturday.

For crying out loud, could you be a bit more tactful and not spring suprises like that on me, I'm not sure my heart can deal with the shock.

It took a whole two weeks to think of that reply? I admire your commitment ;) Edited by yayoboy
  • Like 1

as I said in other thread he needed to play tonight because Okore I think needed a break since he has played nearly every game since his return from serious injury. Dont think he was bad and think him and Clark did ok

even enjoyed both making attacking dribbles in space of a few minutes

Vlaar plays.

Defence struggles.

I thought Vlaar was fine.

Most of our defensive problems came because Phillips had Richardson on toast all night.

Whilst this is true, I can't help but notice how stretched the defence gets when he plays, it affects Clark a lot too.

Vlaar is our best defender, however, Okore and Clark > Vlaar and Clark. Let Okore and Clark ride out the rest of the season, Vlaar isn't staying here anyway.[/quot

Agree with this, Vlaar is off come the end of the season imo.

Â