Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

The clown tweeting that just looks like the kind of guy who would have a bet with his fellow Sky Sports presenters to see how many retweets of a made up rumour they can get. Leaving 8 times? Ridiculous.

To be fair to him, I'm listening to sky sports news radio in Mexico and the reporter said the same thing.

The last time he left was through the side exit?

His agent said he wasn't going anywhere so it seems unlikely that he'll move this window.

Is the window closed?

No, hence why I said "unlikely".

Do keep up, or try Google.

Edited by Mantis

His agent said he wasn't going anywhere so it seems unlikely that he'll move this window.

Is the window closed?

You keep getting confused, one minute we can make transfers as the window is still open, the next nothing will happen. Next thing you'll be calling Welbeck and Cleverley shit. :)

Is the window closed?

You keep getting confused, one minute we can make transfers as the window is still open, the next nothing will happen. Next thing you'll be calling Welbeck and Cleverley shit. :)

Actually, I think you're confused because nothing has changed.

- I never said nothing will happen, only that Vlaar doesn't look likely to leave because both Lambert and his agent said he'll be staying put

- I called Welbeck and Cleverley shit for England which I've already explained - I never said they couldn't come good at a club like Villa

This obsession is getting pretty tiresome now.

Â