Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Roma are being linked with him.... 

Aston Villa defender Ron Vlaar has earned himself a place on Roma's transfer wishlist with his heroic World Cup performances for Holland.

The Dutchman enjoyed a stellar tournament in Brazil until he missed a crucial penalty in the shoot-out semi-final defeat to Argentina.

Vlaar picked up a number of defensive records during the tournament including most clearances with 29 and that has caught the attention of the La Liga side.

Roma have already enjoyed a busy summer signing Ashley Cole from Chelsea and former Fulham man Urby Emanuelson and they are now interested in the former Feyenoord man.

The 29-year is entering the final year of his Villa contract and has a market value of around £5m

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/blow-aston-villa-defender-set-exit-door-140714101621#OmiwrExhyxqRTT0w.99

Gold star for whoever spots the fault in this article first. :lol:

AS Roma don't play in La Liga?

Roma are being linked with him.... 

Aston Villa defender Ron Vlaar has earned himself a place on Roma's transfer wishlist with his heroic World Cup performances for Holland.

The Dutchman enjoyed a stellar tournament in Brazil until he missed a crucial penalty in the shoot-out semi-final defeat to Argentina.

Vlaar picked up a number of defensive records during the tournament including most clearances with 29 and that has caught the attention of the La Liga side.

Roma have already enjoyed a busy summer signing Ashley Cole from Chelsea and former Fulham man Urby Emanuelson and they are now interested in the former Feyenoord man.

The 29-year is entering the final year of his Villa contract and has a market value of around £5m

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/blow-aston-villa-defender-set-exit-door-140714101621#OmiwrExhyxqRTT0w.99

Gold star for whoever spots the fault in this article first. :lol:

I think Roma would do well in La Liga

La Liga. 10 points to me.

If they lose Benatia though it mike not be too unrealistic.

dammit, beat me to it. Yeah Roma will deffo be looking for a replacement for the awesome Benatia this summer and they will have a lot of money to spend with the profit made on him so asking for €10-€12m for Ron wouldn't be too mental, 

I'd rather play for the worst team in England than in the Italian league.

Really?

Well it was a slightly exaggerated way of saying I don't like the Italian league.  Wouldn't like to lose our Ron to it.

His FIFA 14 card is criminal. The pace and heading are an absolute joke. I guarantee if he went to Roma his card would probably be an 83 with 75+ pace and heading in the 80s. It's just cause he plays for Villa.

Edited by Czechlad

Â