General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi General,

I firstly want to wish Yourself, Randy and both of your families a very happy 4th of July.

I seriously understand why you have held such important posts in your life because you are one unbelievably cool headed man! God I wish I had your stress tolerance with some of the people I deal with at work!

The points you made in your last post are very valid points. I can remember the Villa fans moaning like hell about the previous board sticking their noses in with transfer dealings so to have a go at you or other board members about transfers is way out of order. I wish the top brass at my place of work would leave us guys to get on with things, the place would be run a hell of a lot better believe me!

I feel sorry for the club regarding the GB saga because I think you are in a no win situation really. If you keep him you keep a player that doesn't want to play for us and if he goes for less than the "asking price" then it looks like we sold him on the cheap. I trust in everyone at VP to do the best for the club and if that means getting a bit less than we wanted then so be it. The club has certainly done us proud with its stance over this, nobody can argue with that, but maybe we don't want to cut our nose off to spite the face hey General! At least we can use the money to bring in someone who does want to play for us and we will all support him instead. There will certainly be no gripes from me whatever the outcome is!

General I need to ask you something personal to see if you are actually human like the rest of us. Are you henpecked by the missus just like the rest of us fellas?

Keep up the good work and have a great day!

Its great that someone is communicating with fans, easing our tensions and helping us aquire more and more knowledge about the club we love.

Fans very rarely hear from anyone in a high rank at the club, unless its a question awnsered by them from the ever-hungry press. The only other dude i see is that Mr Winkelmen or something like that, the Chairman of MK Dons, and he is not at all a pretty sight on sky sports news, the greatest channel of all.

Anyway, Yeah, Great of you general, may this transfer window be one of excitement, fulfilling our hangover from January.

- Josh C

General,

Happy Independence Day. Thanks for helping to make our Aston Villa a bigger and better club than it has been for the last 25 years.

Quick question, who'se the best Delta or the SAS?

Steve.

General,

Obviously you can't comment on specific names who we may or may not be after but I was wondering whether there was anyone we were after that in your opinion would surprise the fans, i.e. we haven't already speculated the transfer to death.

Do you have any holiday plans for the summer or has that been hindered by Mrs K having to report in for pre-season training?

By the way, thank you for your response to my last question.

General krulak here:

1. The Irish Market: It may seem like we are not doing much in Ireland but I can assure you, we are. We are in contact with retail stores all over the Country with the aim of making Villa a center point in sports sales. We have other ideas lined up because we realize we have a fine fan base there.

2. chefdoc2000. Simply put, I fully understand why you are cancelling your subscription to AVTV!!! That is a hard thing for me to say but I say it. What I can tell you is that your Club is aware of the problems with AVTV and are working hard to upgrade the capability and make it something that is worthy of this Club. You will see a change in the coming months....but until then, I fully respect your decision. I wish I could say "don't do it" but I can't and won't. What I will say is that we are going to fix it...to INCLUDE MAC capable.

3. ozvillafan: Thank you and thank you for your support so far away.

4. "Hen pecked" ...ABSOLUTELY!!! When I cross the threshold of the house, she puts on 5-stars and I get sorted!!

5. chips'gravy: A "surprise" signing....that is an interesting question. Villa has been tied to so many rumours of so many players that I am not sure anyone could be a "surprise." I sure as heck know that the term "World Class" is not going to creep into anything I say!!!!!! Bottom Line: MON has a list of very solid players that he is after...and many of them are known by all of you. He has a canny way of getting people who fit into his scheme and do well. He will bring them in.

2. chefdoc2000. Simply put, I fully understand why you are cancelling your subscription to AVTV!!! That is a hard thing for me to say but I say it. What I can tell you is that your Club is aware of the problems with AVTV and are working hard to upgrade the capability and make it something that is worthy of this Club. You will see a change in the coming months....but until then, I fully respect your decision. I wish I could say "don't do it" but I can't and won't. What I will say is that we are going to fix it...to INCLUDE MAC capable.

Hi General. Could you also ensure that Linux is thought about too. Thanks.

thanks for the ticket prices for the inter toto, I woudl have struggled to go at £20 but £15 hits the right spot

also with reneal date closed, General can you update us on the current figures ?

bearing in mind we have over 3500 on the waiting list ?

General krulak here:

A "surprise" signing....that is an interesting question. Villa has been tied to so many rumours of so many players that I am not sure anyone could be a "surprise." I sure as heck know that the term "World Class" is not going to creep into anything I say!!!!!! Bottom Line: MON has a list of very solid players that he is after...and many of them are known by all of you. He has a canny way of getting people who fit into his scheme and do well. He will bring them in.

General, I have to say I am skeptical about transfers etc but that line right there is brilliant, couldn't help but laugh!

Good evening General.

Just popped by to say I celebrated the fourth of july with The Boss tonight in Gothenburg.

A truly great perfomance from him and the whole e-street gang. Could I advise a scarf to be sent to Springsteen. :winkold:

Hope you had a great Independence day with your family and friends. And please pass that on to Randy as well.

Here's to a successful new season ! :cheers:

General

Have said it before and will say it again, the way Randy have transformed the outlook on the club is great, along with Martin O'Neill,

You and Mr Lerner are persons who seems to love to know the history of our club, long may it continue. We may not be in London and people will get annoyed when certain players will want to go to the capital, I am just happy Mr Lerner came to our club.

Happy 5th of july!

Sorry i cant celebrate that other day & the loss of our American colonies.

What would you hope for most?

With your fans hat on, of course,Success in the league, fa cup or eufa cup?