Match Thread...

theboyangel

Do we look like scoring at all?

Even if we were it's not about the result today it is about Lambert seeing who is up to standard and who isn't, it's also about match fitness and seeing what partnerships form..

Even if we were it's not about the result today it is about Lambert seeing who is up to standard and who isn't, it's also about match fitness and seeing what partnerships form..

It is when you've got a 6 game accum and every other team is up 3-0 or more :D

It is when you've got a 6 game accum and every other team is up 3-0 or more :D

It's not about other teams either. Man City lost 1-0 last night, but they will still win the league.

To give people who didn't see the match a sense of who did well, based on that the starting 11 against WHU would be

---------------Given---------------

Lichaj---Collins--Clark--Warnock

-------Bannan-KEA-Herd---------

Holman----------------------Zigzag

---------------Bent-----------------

Maybe drop Herd and go 4-4-2 with Gabby up front. No great surprises then.

To give people who didn't see the match a sense of who did well, based on that the starting 11 against WHU would be

Are you going for Warnock based on his experience cause i wouldn't say he was any better than Stevens today...

I think 3 players stood out in the game, KEA, Bannan and Holman. The rest played a decent game. We played some nice football against a weaker team. For most of the game we kept the ball well within in the team. I don´t know how many players Burton changed, but they looked tired in the second half.

Burton by the looks of it changed most of their squad in the second half, like us.

Best players: KEA, Holman, Bannan.

Out of those 3: KEA

His ability to get the ball at his feet, look composed, get his head up and find a good pass is great! He also worked hard tracking back and put in a few decent tackles. Really impressed.

Not a convincing win, but a win nonetheless. Had a great time in the away standing end and was really impressed by actually how many people turned up. We pretty much had atleast half the stadium! Does anyone know whether the full highlights will be anywhere?

Are you going for Warnock based on his experience cause i wouldn't say he was any better than Stevens today...

Warnock was far better than Stevens today.

Are we forgetting things here! L2 side that finnished 17th last season, West ham, Everton and READING all stuffed there Leaugue 2 opponents yet Villa had to reley on an own goal to get us started. we need fire power, Benty needs to up his game, from what i saw he was crap.

Are we forgetting things here! L2 side that finnished 17th last season, West ham, Everton and READING all stuffed there Leaugue 2 opponents yet Villa had to reley on an own goal to get us started. we need fire power, Benty needs to up his game, from what i saw he was crap.

Oh behave, the result doesn't matter it's about the players getting used to playing together and match fitness!

Â