Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

I'm going there - I thought he was decent tonight.  Not the greatest defensively (more positionally more than anything I think) but offers a surprising amount going forwards.

Agree, he was dangerous every time he went forward. He wasn't great defensively but I think he was better than Bacuna.

I thought he was a complete liability at the back and excellent going forward. Also the man cannot take a throw in ever again. I was relieved when he got subbed off.

We have NO ONE on our team who can take a throw-in. I don't know if whoscored bothers keeping track of throw-in stats but we have to be the absolute worst in the league, possession is as good as lost when we win a throw. it's very frustrating.

• Like 1

Looked extremely sus tonight. Lambert was right bringing him off, he was a liability.

I like him a lot and really want him to do well but whenever he's playing in our half he looks dire.

Edited by myko

Absolutely shocking tonight, would struggle in the Championship. I nearly lost my voice screaming at him from the Holte Upper (I know he couldn't hear me) but that wasn't the point. Out of position for the 2nd goal, bailed out by either Vlaar or Clark after being half-way up the field on more than one occasion and slow as shit, needs to go out on loan until he is good again.

If he starts against Everton I will personally keep posting about how shite he is until he is dropped ;)

Edited by Avflife

Needs to be a squad player next year.

A new rb in the summer is a must.

Could see us going back for clyne as he has lost his place to chambers

Would like that. Maybe naughton will be an option also.

naughton.......vlaar......okore........bertrand

Would be nice.

• Like 1

Really good on the ball. Wonderful pass to Wiemann for Bacuna's sharp chance at 1-2. Also sent in the cross that led to the penalty.

However, his defending needs addressing. It was Lowton that lost Logano for that missed header - one of many defensive mistakes.

I think he could play el ahmadis role in this formation. I think he could do a job in the centre drifting out to put some balls in occasionally

Good shout.

He's got it on the ball. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not worried when the ball ends up at his feet unlike a lot of our other players.

I think he'd be worth a go in the middle.

Really good on the ball. Wonderful pass to Wiemann for Bacuna's sharp chance at 1-2. Also sent in the cross that led to the penalty.

However, his defending needs addressing. It was Lowton that lost Logano for that missed header - one of many defensive mistakes.

It was actually Bacuna who sent in the cross for the winning penalty.

It was actually Bacuna who sent in the cross for the winning penalty.

Ah. My bad. Thanks for the correction.

Â