Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

Naughton would be a good shout, and certainly if Lowton has off-field issues it would be better to ship him out.

He will miss us more than we will miss him!

As for his wife - short-sighted of her to ruin his career, but then again, I do not think WAGs are supposed to have brains.

To be a WAG is a career choice that does not require them.

Looks aside, I am sure there are reasons they're together; the kids, love, etcetera.

Considering he was already out of the squad for similar reasons earlier in the season, plus he was allowed days off when she was giving birth not long ago, to get done on a disciplinary again is ridiculous.

I wonder if we'll even see him in a Villa shirt again.

Looks aside, I am sure there are reasons they're together; the kids, love, etcetera.

Considering he was already out of the squad for similar reasons earlier in the season, plus he was allowed days off when she was giving birth not long ago, to get done on a disciplinary again is ridiculous.

I wonder if we'll even see him in a Villa shirt again.

Whats that second one you mentioned again, i don't think i get it?  :)

How did we even come about knowing the whole 'secretly living in Sheffield' situation? Who originally made it public? Was it HH?

been mentioned on lots other forums mate, including a Sheff United forum

This has been around months since Newcastle game

on here for one:

http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/matt-lowton.32516/page-2

You'd think a compromise of a house around Burton/Derby way could be found for this, not too far from Bodymoor or Sheffield. Just disappointing as I repeat with a bit more decent coaching he will be a decent enough prem full back.

There shouldn't need to be a compromise, the guy is on a very pretty wage to do a job that many of us would dream to do, throwing it away over having to relocate your family is daft - surely their future, especially with a solid financial foundation, is more important than the location they live in at the present time. There are also things called trains, cars and even Skype nowadays. 

• Like 1

Come on lads, lets lay off the lass's appearance eh? No call for that.

And we have no idea what's the problem is with Lowton, might not have anything to do with his missus.

Exactly. We are Villa. We are better fans than that. Lets respect peoples private lives. We have enough to criticise without that.

Â