General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Somebody at my work has just got a txt off one of his mates saying we have agreed a deal for Jones. I don't know how true this is..If we infact have agreed a deal for him maybe he is at BMH for a medical?

He denied he was at BMH on twitter 11 mins ago.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a shaven headed black bloke at BH yesterday in a fancy car. He looked like a footballer but didn't stop at the gate to sign autographs. If anything he looked a bit like Tim Howard

It was probably just an employee or agent of course

Were you there? Is this furore all complete bollocks?

I was there between 12 and 2pm yesterday

Somebody at my work has just got a txt off one of his mates saying we have agreed a deal for Jones. I don't know how true this is..If we infact have agreed a deal for him maybe he is at BMH for a medical?

He denied he was at BMH on twitter 11 mins ago.

Oh right. Bollocks then..

Having just looked at a photo of Simon Poulsen on the net, that does look a bit like the bloke we saw yesterday. That said, i can't imagine he'd have been driving himself and this bloke was

Also. Ireland had a driver!. The lazy fecker

Interesting tweet here from Jones, asking Benty when he will be fit again (obviously Bent is already fit)

kenwyne jones

‏@KJ9nes

@DarrenBent wen u fit again ?

Could this mean that Jones is checking whether Benty will be his strike partner in the coming few days? The only thing is Kenwyne isn't bald headed, which makes me think it wasn't him coming from BMH, possibly Olsson though, he's sort of bald headed