General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Manchester Evening news are saying City are pushing hard to sign Agger and Scott Sinclair. Surley if they got these City will be looking to move some players on? Obviously it's clutching at straws but if SS moves surly that would be the final nail in AJ's coffin?

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah seen whose tweeted ??

ITK_Transfer- Can confirm that Aston Villa have not had a bid accepted for any Man City player. #avfc #mcfc

Im glad they are on twitter, Its good to speculate, but they are morons to !!

He has confirmed so so much, with none coming through for him :D

My fellow fans- Adam johnson is not coming to villa park. If he goes anywhere it will be to liverpool as part of an agger deal. We are not in the 13million player bracket at the moment.

I still think nzonzi will be available at around 2.5million near deadline day. Gotta be worth a punt

Ive just looked it up Bertie. Hmm 1.5mil transfer fee and 45k a week off the wage bill ? Dont mind if i do !

However it says that sunderland want to take him on loan for the season then sign him on a free at the end of this year... that wouldnt make any sense at all.

considering the way he's been playing last few years and the thought of getting his 45k wages off the books I think I'd let him go for next to nowt. Isn't this the final year of his contract (not sure), if so either way, sale or loan wouldn't a 12 month loan effectively see him off the books anyway? Maybe he has a couple of years left, anyone know?

My fellow fans- Adam johnson is not coming to villa park. If he goes anywhere it will be to liverpool as part of an agger deal. We are not in the 13million player bracket at the moment.

I still think nzonzi will be available at around 2.5million near deadline day. Gotta be worth a punt

Nzonzi has joined Seville on loan.

Nzonzi has joined Seville on loan.

Not seen any proof of that yet.

Thanks for posting the info - but after the ramis comment, I'm going to hold out for the hope that you could be wrong, and that we could spend that dollar if we wanted.

Although you got a lot of stick for posting we only had 8 mill to spend, and at the mo, we've only crept over that amount by 500k.

Worrying times. Still holding out for Sept 1st with restored faith.

All rumours are wrong, surely we must know by now our transfer dealings are tight as a duck's arse when it comes to leaking. Only by some freak accident did we hear about Solksjaer and Vlaar. I find it quite exciting as we may end up with nobody before the end of the window or half a new team.

I've never been rude, or condescending to anyone on here and certainly haven't resorted to name calling so maybe you should practice what you preach.

I have noticed your posts with Mantis over the past couple of weeks and think you’re incredibly condescending towards him.

You appear to stop arguing halfway through to repeatedly post how he is embarrassing himself.

Poor form

Complete rubbish.

I have never been condescending towards Mantis and have actually tried very hard to be more than civil towards him by explaining my opinion. If you look back through our posts you will see that Mantis has actually used insulting remarks which i hasten to add, you seemingly have ignored.

maybe you guys should have your own thread, and that's not me slagging either of you off as you both have interesting and valid opinions, just saying they are quite epic.

psst... dont encourage them ;)

No need to worry, you're safe for now. :winkold: