General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The quieter things are the more likely we are to be doing some business. Don't forget, non of our new signings have been called by the media other than Vlaar and that was only cause of a photo on twitter lol!

There's been a severe lack of twitter guff recently. I know most of it is BS but it still keeps you interested.

It's frustrating, the ITK's got so much stick they just don't bother posting anymore, regardless of the reliability, it was interesting and gave us something to talk about.

Instead we are in the transfer thread talking about which bird we'd **** from the olympics. wicked.

There's been a severe lack of twitter guff recently. I know most of it is BS but it still keeps you interested.

Which means, someone on a tour of villa park, needs to take some photos of New players :P and spread it around twitter..

no problem

23lia7r.jpg

It's frustrating, the ITK's got so much stick they just don't bother posting anymore, regardless of the reliability, it was interesting and gave us something to talk about.

Instead we are in the transfer thread talking about which bird we'd **** from the olympics. wicked.

this! atleast before the pointless discussions were about football..

we need a fulltime twitter monkey that can copy and paste everything they find... i would if i could be bothered with signing up :)

we need a fulltime twitter monkey that can copy and paste everything they find... i would if i could be bothered with signing up :)

But why would they? They'd have people such as CI who'd shoot them down at every slight opportunity. It must just feel like a complete waste of time for them.

its lionel messi, only saw him from a distance but he looked well chuffed when he was taking pictures of the holte end and there were some blokes with him who looked important, saw him a few hours later checking into the ibis in brum

But why would they? They'd have people such as CI who'd shoot them down at every slight opportunity. It must just feel like a complete waste of time for them.

thats true i suppose, but im guessing theres more people that actually enjoy it than people complaining. But guess its always the hecklers that gets heard...

Which means, someone on a tour of villa park, needs to take some photos of New players :P and spread it around twitter..

no problem

23lia7r.jpg

Lambert out. FFS signing overpriced players on long term contracts is MON all over again.

Last thing we need is more short lightweights on the team, no matter how "skilled" they might be on paper.

We need people who can run fast up the wings or smash in a good eader up front.*

*these are not my real views.

I think we have a new winner!

Nadzeya Ostapchuk just won gold in the women's shot put!

Nadzeya+Ostapchuk+20th+European+Athletics+DNOs_dZbrcRl.jpg

She'd get it....