TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we're here though...

724d072c-f1e9-0335.jpg

Unfortunately not at the olympics. :cry:

Before we go back to speculations...... who is this? :)

I would also be interested in knowing this information.

allison stokke lads

I would love to replicate the scene in my avatar with her without the banana of course. :twisted:

Ok, I'm going to stick my neck out here and guess that Lambert will be given a fair bit more funds to strengthen the squad. I think the reason we are not loading the team with players at the moment is because we will get to a point where we will appear desperate to sell in order to get a 25 man squad for September 1st so we are prudently looking to offload players first.

Really hope we sign Adam Johnson and a target man to give us a few more options in attack. Plus a LB and DM to bolster our defensive capabilities.

Would also like to see another CB but can't see it unless we can ship Dunne somewhere.

because we will get to a point where we will appear desperate to sell in order to get a 25 man squad for September 1st so we are prudently looking to offload players first

:thumb:

724d072c-f1e9-0335.jpg

allison stokke lads

I would love to replicate the scene in my avatar with her without the banana of course. :twisted:

stokke has porked up a fair bit in the last few years

stokke1.jpg

stokke2.jpg

724d072c-f1e9-0335.jpg

allison stokke lads

Shillz I'm assuming you was referring to her age whilst sporting that Newport top? How old there?

No thanks to Kone tbh.... he's been crap for a while iirc..... Can we have someone like Wilfried Bony, Tim Matavz, Aubameyang, Toivonen or just bloody Jordan Rhodes.... please no overrated 30 something one stupid wages!!

No thanks to Kone tbh.... he's been crap for a while iirc..... Can we have someone like Wilfried Bony, Tim Matavz, Aubameyang, Toivonen or just bloody Jordan Rhodes.... please no overrated 30 something one stupid wages!!

could not agree more, i'd say one out of all of the above apart from Toivonen, who i don't rate

could not agree more, i'd say one out of all of the above apart from Toivonen, who i don't rate

Yeah when I've seen Toivonen he's usually scored though so he could be a shrewd signing if he was cheap, "Aparently" we are going back for another dutch player :P really really want Wilfried Bony he is a good CF who can actually hold a ball up, score goals and has good technique!!!! Just depends what we are after forward wise as we don't have a Big strong CF or a trequartista as such even though usually cost a bomb if they are class!

toivonen can score when he wants too, but he dives alot, he moans and he thinks hes gods gift to the football world... i dont mind some cockiness in players but you should have the skill to back it up, he doesnt. staaaay awaaaaaaay!

Crap? 15 goals in 34 games for Levante last season!

Not a patch on Gabbys 8 in his last 60 odd league appearances eh?

Based on the shower of shit weve been dished up over the last 2 years - Id be cautious in dismissing anyone - let alone someone with Kone's experience.