TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woodward & McNaught mentioned Rhodes several times last night

I wonder if they've let the cat out of the bag

Lots of people talking about him.

Just depends if anyone wants to take a punt on him. Could be quite expensive for someone with such little experience just because of his worth to his current club.

Blackburn have already made a bid - but there's talk of one of the big boys coming in with an offer. Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle, Sunderland, Villa and Fulham all been mentioned that I know of - just depends who will have the guts to pay 7-8m for someone who's played in League 1.

I think most will wait and see how he does in the Championship first.

AS reporting that Monreal, Isco, Toulalan, Joaquín & Rondón will all follow Cazorla out the door at Malaga.

Bigger clubs will be in for these players for sure but i'd be disappointed if we didn't atleast try to enquire on them, Monreal especially since we need left back.

AS reporting that Monreal, Isco, Toulalan, Joaquín & Rondón will all follow Cazorla out the door at Malaga.

Bigger clubs will be in for these players for sure but i'd be disappointed if we didn't atleast try to enquire on them, Monreal especially since we need left back.

We were in for Monreal before Malaga signed him. He's a little bit overrated, but is much better than Warnock (not saying much). Rondon would be a great signing.

well lerner just came into $700m :P

Clearly is Lerner cares about the club he'll invest it all into transfers. I expect Messi, Ronaldo, Sneijder and Ribery to be wearing a Villa kit before august ends :lol:

But in reality, this is a good thing. Lerner will put a lot more time into our club. Lerner wants to see Villa doing well so hopefully he will give Lambert a little bit more money to play with.