General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

But it has to be realistic. 6M for a player who has one good season in the third tier of English football. That is ridiculous.

and are expected to challange for promotion to the Premier League next season.

This means nothing. Bolton,Blackburn and Wolves all have very strong sides. The Shit arent that bad lets be honest. and then theres the money bags Nottm Forest,Hull,Watford and Leicester.... it will be incredibly tough. So it is way too early to predict anything ?

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ipswich Town are in the Championship and are expected to challange for promotion to the Premier League next season.
Ipswich are always seemingly "expected" to challenge for promotion, despite the fact it'll never **** happen; they haven't made the play-offs in about 7 years!

Ipswich Town are in the Championship and are expected to challange for promotion to the Premier League next season.
Ipswich are always seemingly "expected" to challenge for promotion, despite the fact it'll never **** happen; they haven't made the play-offs in about 7 years!

Only because Roy Keane spunked a load of cash then couldn't actually manage a football club!

But it has to be realistic. 6M for a player who has one good season in the third tier of English football. That is ridiculous.

Think he's talking about Rhodes.

This means nothing. Bolton,Blackburn and Wolves all have very strong sides. The Shit arent that bad lets be honest. and then theres the money bags Nottm Forest,Hull,Watford and Leicester.... it will be incredibly tough. So it is way too early to predict anything ?

I think LondonLax's point was more to do with the fact that Amo69 was saying £6m is too expensive for a player in a third tier English team. Whereas, it's a team who are generally around the upper(ish) end of the second tier.

well Vlaar and his agent has treated our club with little respect from his quotes and the fact he is also crap.

Collins> Vlaar adn collins is useless

I'm sorry but that is absolute bollocks.

well we will see if Vlaar comes and i guarantee he stinks up the premier league :(

well Vlaar and his agent has treated our club with little respect from his quotes and the fact he is also crap.

Collins> Vlaar adn collins is useless

I'm sorry but that is absolute bollocks.

well we will see if Vlaar comes and i guarantee he stinks up the premier league :(

I bet you he's a success.

I think LondonLax's point was more to do with the fact that Amo69 was saying £6m is too expensive for a player in a third tier English team. Whereas, it's a team who are generally around the upper(ish) end of the second tier.

Yes that's what I was getting at.

I have seen a couple of people refer to Ipswich being in League 1 for some reason.

surely now olsson has handed in a transfer request he is a better option than cresswell....

proven in the prem and still relatively young....

great at going forward and defensively...

won't cost more than Creswell at 6m...

not against cresswell at all but we have already signed one inexperienced full back

For some reason I thought Ipswich played in League 1 last year. Ok maybe 6M is a little bit more realistic than I first though.

Mallorca defender Iván Ramis: "There's an interesting offer for the club we need to discuss, but it's not Wigan's".

Could well be us. We seem to like players not mentioning us when talking about deals. I think the 3 clubs linked were us Sunderland & Wigan. Cant see MoN being in for someone who hasnt played in England & Scotland before or isnt the country's Zidane.

Ipswich got £8.1 million of Sunderland last year for Conor Wickham! Wonder how much they can get off us, if, we are indeed interested.

bit different, Wickham had been touted as a real hot prospect for a few years not sure Cresswell had similar enough hype