General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

I said about two weeks ago we haven't done enough in the market and time is running out

Two weeks on Nothing and injuries are mounting !

As soon as Lambert gets back he needs to get a wiggle on or we will be bare bones again

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said about two weeks ago we haven't done enough in the market and time is running out

As soon as Lambert gets back he needs to get a wiggle on or we will be bare bones again

Of course PL is so inexperienced and lacking in footballing knowledge he wouldn't know that would he?

time running out?

27 days to first match

40 days until transfer window shuts

I suppose you've already got your Christmas shopping done as it's only around the corner.

If you look at the done deals for premier league clubs you'll see only 3 or 4 clubs have been busier with their buying than us. Time is not running out, infact the transfer market has barely got out of 1st gear. I imagine transfers involving agents and millions of pounds are not always the most straightforward of things. Having 3 new players in the squad in the middle of July is actualy quite refeshing for us! Have a little patience and save the panic until the transfer deadline.

Well this is his first BIG job

So yes he's very green

And this is "BIG job" number what for you?

Held down the Rangers job for 4 years on FM before walking out on them

Well this is his first BIG job

So yes he's very green

And this is "BIG job" number what for you?

Held down the Rangers job for 4 years on FM before walking out on them

Look where they are now.

How many more ridiculous posts can I realisically read? Injuries mounting? And just the five weeks before the window closes. Not quite on a par with Warnock's deliberate own goals but close.

time running out?

27 days to first match

40 days until transfer window shuts

I suppose you've already got your Christmas shopping done as it's only around the corner.

:lol: