General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Both Fourth Official and KKFootball tend to know what they are talking about.

With Delph on his way to America one presumes that there will be no swap or loan back to them.

Snodgrass was wanted by Lambert at Norwich so he obvious rates him highly.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snodgrass came through at Livingston when Lambert was there so he will know the player quite well.

Won both Leeds player's player of the year and fans player of the year awards this summer according to wiki. Must have had a good season, 13 goals and 14 assists.

Well, it would be a step up, and he may not make it. But living in Leeds I've seen quite a bit of Snodgrass, and he's a useful player. Just depends whether he can make the transition.

No Alan Hutton in the US Tour squad. Interesting.

probably cant get past customs

or stuck, wedged in the X-Ray machine

It's a little known fact that all US citizens get one free Customs block to keep whomever they like out of the country. I wish I didn't have to use mine now but it seemed like the best option for all of us.

:winkold:

It's a little known fact that all US citizens get one free Customs block to keep whomever they like out of the country. I wish I didn't have to use mine now but it seemed like the best option for all of us.

:winkold:

7 posts in, you're already a VT legend for that :)

If you had the choice between Alan Hutton or Mohammed al Mohammed al Mohammed Bin Bizir for your Homeland Security block, you're better off choosing Hutton :)

Is this the same Vlaar who played at the back for Holland and had a complete shocker at the Euro's?

played twice, he might have been the guy that Krohn-Delhi made a mug of for the Denmark goal

You're absolutely desperate to put this guy down before he's even started.

Why?

If he signs ill back him all the way, I just dont rate him personally and think he is not worth the 6-8million being touted

felt the same way about Collins, Cuellar and Daives and sadly was proven right :(

Not sure if I'd lump Collins in with Cuellar and Davies. He was actually brilliant alongside Dunne in his first season. Although it obviously didn't work out under Houllier or McLeish.

Pie in the sky perhaps but Berbatov would be fantastic for us. I'm not sure we'd pay his wages, but he'd be a great signing. Sadly I think he'll go abroad.

Berbatov, what a lazy basterrd, only just rid of Downing, last thing we need.