Euro 2012: Semi finals

Tegis

27 June 2012, 19.45 GMT, (21.45 local time)

Donbass Arena, Donetsk

jMXiO.pngvs. Gq18R.png

28 June 2012, 19.45 GMT, (20.45 local time)

National Stadium Warsaw, Warsaw

chYmb.pngvs. Sdtn9.png

z3g40.jpg

7PiWc.jpgKz0Qc.jpg

What I like about this semi final is the 2 better teams are kept apart. So potentially we could have that dream final. 2010 we had the dream final in the semi, and the other semi between Uruguay and Holland was much weaker, although still quite strong.

Agree with most. Can't see anythign other than a Spain Germany final.

I think Portugal are more likely to beat Spain than Italy to beat Germany.

Want Germany to win, but fear we may see another Spain triumph.

Germany - Portugal final.

Not actually impressed with Spain too much, unless they see some sense and stop playing Fabregas as a striker. And starting Navas would be good too. Then they'd win pretty comfortably.

Spain & Germany have been the two masterclasses of the tournament so far. Who have Portugal beaten? I believe that Holland would have won that game when it was at 1-0, however the fact they needed to win by 2 or more goals forced them to go searching for a second and ultimately allowed Portugal to catch them on the break. Then they beat Czech Republic, who were battered by Russia (who didnt even qualify) 4-1. Italy looked sluggish and average at times versus Ireland, while holding their own against Spain, one would have to believe had David Villa been playing upfront instead of Cesc Fabregas that it would have been a different scoreline. Also saw a stat today that Spain have not conceded a goal in a knock out game since against France in the WC 08

I believe that Holland would have won that game when it was at 1-0 however the fact they needed to win by 2 or more goals forced them to go searching for a second and ultimately allowed Portugal to catch them on the break

they had 75 minutes to get a 2nd, Portugal equalised quite soon after

I believe that Holland would have won that game when it was at 1-0 however the fact they needed to win by 2 or more goals forced them to go searching for a second and ultimately allowed Portugal to catch them on the break

they had 75 minutes to get a 2nd, Portugal equalised quite soon after

Highlights my point even further, in normal circumstances they'd have set back and tired to keep their goal lead intact however because of the current rules UEFA have in place that would have been no good to them so they were forced to throw everything they had at them leaving them exposed at the back.

Â