Euro 2012: Semi finals

Tegis

People keep saying that about Shearer but I don't think he's all that bad, better than Hansen anyway who ran out of insightful things to say years ago.

People keep saying that about Shearer but I don't think he's all that bad, better than Hansen anyway who ran out of insightful things to say years ago.

Shearer is the worst pundit, or certainly one of them, on television.

His job is to analyse football. Something that he never ever does.

All he does is give a second play by play to the clips they show.

"Oh, Rooney's done realy well. He gets the ball here, passes it here, kicks it here, and scores here. If he does that again, they'll have a chance to win"

I think the BBC's is a more classy approach to the coverage, but the pundits almost seem tired and bored of the whole affair. Mark Lawrenson comes out with so many sarcastic comments during the 90 minutes that it almost seems like he doesnt want to be there.

Time they were all sent packing, except Collin Murray, he makes me chuckle.

Don't mind Lawro as a pundit. BUt as a commentator he is absolutely terrible.

It makes me wonder how th eperformance of commentators is assessed and measured, if at all (I suspect it isn't)

Because I can't see how Lawro keeps getting co-commentator appointments. He appears to have mistaken the job with being a terrible standup comedian

Lawro should be sacked for his comments about Balzaretti the other night saying he wished he was hurt and not coming back on

Shearer is the worst pundit, or certainly one of them, on television.

His job is to analyse football. Something that he never ever does.

also should be researching, this is a guy who never heard of french international, multiple league winner in Hatem Ben Arfa

Because I can't see how Lawro keeps getting co-commentator appointments. He appears to have mistaken the job with being a terrible standup comedian

Guy Pearce - "So what has Prandelli got up his sleeves?"

Lawro - "Probably his shirt"

:x

:crylaugh:

:bonk:

the worst part about hansen is his phrase. 'its like'

he seems to include that in every other sentence.

i actually love Lawro, confirming himself to be the third chuckle brother.

chucklel1807_228x283.jpg

Lawro.jpg

That's the exact point at which I (genuinely) shouted "SHUT UP LAWRO!!" and muted the TV for the remainder.

Â