FIFA Confederations Cup 2013

hogso

What is it with these Africans? Always arguing over bonuses and refusing to play.

The England players play for free.

I believe it was you that brought up England 

Edited by Zatman

Spain really won't try that hard against Tahiti and will win at a canter... They won't be ruthless and score loads, just make it a comfortable win.. Uruguay and Suarez in particular won't be so kind and I could really see them getting 10 or so. We all know Suarez likes the limelight and he will want to get in record books, plus the more he scores it helps keeps him in headlines and on people's mind for a move

In March Spain was unable to win Finland at home, so maybe there's a chance for Tahiti to surprise aswell! Yeah, maybe...

It won't happen.. 

The forwards for Spain will want to get as many as they can to boost up their scoring record for their country and so will the rest of the team. Tahiti will get hammered.

what would spain have to prove with a 12-0 win vs Tahiti. I think the players will be happy at keeping it low enough as a win and they are through anyway

It won't happen.. 

The forwards for Spain will want to get as many as they can to boost up their scoring record for their country and so will the rest of the team. Tahiti will get hammered.

what would spain have to prove with a 12-0 win vs Tahiti. I think the players will be happy at keeping it low enough as a win and they are through anyway

I doubt if Torres plays or Soldado they would be happy with not improving their international goals tally..

All strikers want to score goals regardless of who the opposition is. 

Meh. It's a developing economy and protests about funding of schools & hospitals are par for the course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AIBYEXLGdSg

If I'm one of the highly paid professionals that are over playing for Nigeria and some of my team-mates needed playing bonuses. I'd probably strike on behalf of them too. They're compatriots and probably friends of mine and I wouldn't take the attitude of "**** them, I don't need the money". And by 'some' of my team-mates, there happens to be 10 of the 23 man squad that don't play in Europe. Quite a significant figure although not that it would matter a damn if it was 3 players or 10 or 20. The principle would be the same and I'd hope the camaraderie would be the same too. The Nigerian FA promised something and then reneged on it (probably after realising Tahiti was one of the games...). That was wrong of them and the squad were right to do what they did.

Troglodyte, I'm not watching the game, but with regards to the statement I don't think he is wrong. Neymar at his current level will not/should not be in the Barca team. But if he improves, and I'm sure he will improve, then he would get in in the future

Edited by Voinjama

I'm not one of these people who think Neymar is crap, we need to see more of him to truly judge, and now he will be playing in Europe we will see him more. But a video clip showing a great goal means absolutely nothing. I can think of at least 4 goals that Cameron Jerome has scored which are goal of the season contenders, say no more........

Â