FIFA Confederations Cup 2013

hogso

I'm not one of these people who think Neymar is crap, we need to see more of him to truly judge, and now he will be playing in Europe we will see him more. But a video clip showing a great goal means absolutely nothing. I can think of at least 4 goals that Cameron Jerome has scored which are goal of the season contenders, say no more........

I'm just putting this out there, but Neymar is better than Cameron Jerome. 

• Like 1

I'm not one of these people who think Neymar is crap, we need to see more of him to truly judge, and now he will be playing in Europe we will see him more. But a video clip showing a great goal means absolutely nothing. I can think of at least 4 goals that Cameron Jerome has scored which are goal of the season contenders, say no more........

But can neymar do it on a cold winter night in stoke? No.

And neither can Jerome.

I'm putting this out there, showing 1 good goal from a player doesn't necessarily show he is not crap. Anyway moving on >>>>

Bloody hell, Mark Lawrenson doing his best to spoil this game with his stupid remarks.  Suggesting Neymar won't get into the Barça team next year, for example.  Really?

http://youtu.be/1O-1Y5YCzSs

Yeah, he's crap.  :P

That's the thing, he said it straight after that goal.  Of course Neymar will be in the first team next season.  Yes he's still young and no he hasn't played domestic football outside of Brazil, but he cost a shitload of money and he's **** NEYMAR.

Neymar is a wonderful player.  I know lots of people are waiting for him to fail in Europe, I'd rather see him succeed because seeing players like him doing things like that are why I love football.  

Edited by The_Rev
  • Like 1

Troglodyte, I'm not watching the game, but with regards to the statement I don't think he is wrong. Neymar at his current level will not/should not be in the Barca team. But if he improves, and I'm sure he will improve, then he would get in in the future

Who should be keeping Neymar out of the Barca team?

Pedro? Alexis Sanchez? David Villa?

Well typically they play 1 up front and I think Pedro is a better option and if Villa can recapture his form of 2011 then he maybe too. Neymar got 13 club  goals in 2013 so far, which is a decent total, but the Spanish league is a big step up from the Brazilian league.  

it'll be alexis that suffers, pedro's form has picked up since xmas and his form for spain has been great, front 3 of messi, pedro, neymar isnt bad, with tello and sanchez on the bench, villa will go i think so deulofeu will probably start getting some minutes too, maybe dongou too, cuenca has had knee surgery so he's out, affellay will be sold too, i think neymar will play pretty much every game

they then have to find a way to shoe horn fabregas and thiago in to the middle...

Â